The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 60 - Words

Aww their parents are so cute😭😭so glad she cured her dad

Yeah that mingcheng is disgusting 😠😠
Funny that he wants her this life but she has no interest in him 😏😏

Dex-chan lover
I start to wonder if Zhu Yao used the same poison on Mingcheng during the previous timeline now.

Now that's how parents should be. Completely in love with each other and embarrassing their kid(s).

Dex-chan lover
man, nan yun was totally on mark when she said that mingcheng likes girls that are/play hard to get. he didn't like her at all in the prev life (though i wonder if it has to do with
that hinted failed first born
) yet seems to adore zhu yao.

i'm glad the author was gracious enough to end the chapter on an extremely doting and loving couple though 😭 i'm glad the dad got better!!! nan yun, do your best to protect your family!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@sketchy333
Uhm, I'll tell you this. That guy never really cared about her. Maybe a little fancy/romance right at the start... However, he always saw her as a tool. Also, that "failed" first born was definitely not "failed".

Dex-chan lover
This guy is the worst, at least we got to see the parents be so loving to each other and back to normal at the end
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yang Rou has the same eyes as the empress and zhu yao I wonder if they're related

Supporter
Missed opportunity to simply put "Darling!" in that last speech bubble. Still cute though

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 ah i see, perhaps i thought huo mingcheng had at least something akin to affection since some of nan yun's flashbacks from her previous life depicted them as a happy couple.

but i'm confused why you're confident that the firstborn wasn't failed? nan yun, in the flashback, says "i will definitely do my best to protect this child, i will never let him/her leave us again." she was just discovered to be pregnant in this chapter's flashback, so what child could leave her and mingcheng "again", if not a failed firstborn? i may be reading her meaning incorrectly but i'm not seeing your position

Fed-Kun's army
@sketchy333
Who's the one person that stands to gain from the Empress not being able to have the Emperors children. I'll give you a hint... She's a psycho that murders children. Which is to say that the MC lost 2 children because of her.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03

giphy.gif

i see you, i see you (also thanks for the clarification 😂)

Fed-Kun's army
Returning to read a chapter and I'm instantly reminded of Ye. 😰😭😭😭

IF MINGCHENG JERK DOESN'T LIKE HER AND DESPISE WITH THE IDEA OF HER PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD THEN WHY HAVING *** WITH HER? HE'S AN EMPEROR SO HE CAN EASILY GET ANY SLUTS THAT HE FANCY BUT HE STILL PROCEED WITH HER

Users who are viewing this thread