The Boy in the All-Girls School

Dex-chan lover
I hope it won't turn into SM shit.

The face of the smirking guy looks like "B Group no Shounen X" art style.

Double-page supporter
A manhua and the cover girl actually has a sizable rack, Impossibru! I'm in.

Contributor
When The cover is alluring, The art is good, The chapter reached 3 digits, ....
But sadly Non-Engish Available, Brazilian almost catch with latest raw, and the english is nonetheless ...

Mangatoon has english translations up to ch 53 on their android app right now. The official translation isn't that good though.

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad I don't understand chinese, maybe I would try to pick it up if I could

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
Cover baited me here. I see no english chapters and don't want to install the app yet. Is this manhua worth it?

@kuromin Please do not waste time translating this manhua, there's already 70+ translated chapters on the app mangatoon and it's still ongoing appropriately paced translation rate.
I beg you get a different new title to translate.

Aggregator gang
Pay no attention to the previous poster. Personally, I have no space on my phone for my apps, so I'll settle with the browser. Keep uploading here (but maybe provide the mangatoon link in the Links section for others).

Double-page supporter
MC gonna get the purge unless the white hair girl save his ass.

@Nullify On the app MangaToon it's called "Boy in a Girls' School" . Now if you still can't find it your eyes must be in your ass or something.

Group Leader
Ok. No offense, and I say this with the utmost bias, but the translations on the MangaToon app are laughably bad.

"Turns out it was by then. I remember... None a s**t!"
"Principle" instead of "Principal"
"Unexpected plain"
"That's a school?"
"Still hungry the 300th boys"
"Fine! I will just to then!"

Contributor
@pokeonimac, As mangatoonApp user I know.
Question : who was translating an offical Chapter, Almost every chapter is very bad??
Answer : the readers, The unprofessional readers who translate every manhua without proofread.
Question : What benefit and gain ??
Answer : Some of manhua is locked and paywall, so if readers contribute into translating. They gained free ticket to unlocked some chapters without grabbing some bucks in wallet
Fucked up is it'n?

Contributor
and I was very angry at them So called "OFFICIAL".
The professional Scanslating team meraki-scans Dropped Don's Adventure in Another World, Because official license mangatoon.
And You know, mangatoon version is very very bad, I could say ABOMINATION quality. From the title is laughable, even from inside is garbage.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a Brazilian and I'm reading this series for a long time, so, I can say some things to warning you.

If you're looking for a good plot, YOU COME TO THE WRONG PLACE, there's so much nonsense bullshit that you will drop hard if you're looking for a serious manga.

However, I kinda like It this series. Ye Chuxia best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread