The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - A Fateful Raffle

Dex-chan lover
I know this is just a manga, but damn do they rely heavily on coincidence and luck to move the plot. First the backstory where the grandmothers of all 5 girls used to work on the same cafe with the mc grandfather, and now they win 6 first prize in the same raffle. That would require some insane luck even more than Dream minecraft speedrun rng, and even him cheated to get that luck…

Is it true that Rei-chan has no chance of winning? Her character already had interesting traits from the get-go and remarkable development as the story progressed.

Akane is still my best girl btw
Yeah definitely no-low chance. She's just a side character. Only the ones that is working on cafe will have mid-high chance. If she wins fuck you author.

After that transparent film joke, I thought the author would pull a "This is now a Manga where you always win the first price in the raffle".
Sadly it wasn't like that.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, thats worse then had she never won. Too rise so high and fall so far in such rapid succession.

Dex-chan lover
Well considering way back when they showed the future and his daughter was looking at the picture he took at the beach of the original girls asking him who the other girls with mom were it obviously can't be anyone but one of the original 5 girls that he ends up with.
But what if his daughter mixed up Rei chan and Ami? Your features can change between 18-30 by a lot, especially after giving birth, in a woman's case.

Dex-chan lover
But what if his daughter mixed up Rei chan and Ami? Your features can change between 18-30 by a lot, especially after giving birth, in a woman's case.
Bro They don’t even look similar. But here the idea if we look/read into the girls future career we can see that Riho probably be an actress by than which is unlikely for her to win, Akane would be inherited her family fortune, Ouka may or may not succeed in fashion design, Shiragiku would be a housewife or a chef, Ami would be Ami. By look of the surrounding that Hayato living in I can only imagine Ami, Shiragiku, or Akane. Which is still pretty much unclear. And who know, maybe It was Ouka and always been, just sayin👀.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro They don’t even look similar. But here the idea if we look/read into the girls future career we can see that Riho probably be an actress by than which is unlikely for her to win, Akane would be inherited her family fortune, Ouka may or may not succeed in fashion design, Shiragiku would be a housewife or a chef, Ami would be Ami. By look of the surrounding that Hayato living in I can only imagine Ami, Shiragiku, or Akane. Which is still pretty much unclear. And who know, maybe It was Ouka and always been, just sayin👀.
Im Team Akane. But best girls never win :qq::meguuusad: . And i like Rei chan too now. She is like 3rd maybe. Akane 1st, then Shiragiku. Ami is just Ami. She can't be quantified.

Dex-chan lover
I keep hoping this will go somewhere interesting but it really does just feel like an awkward, generic hybrid baby of Love Hina and Quintessential Quintuplets

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Rei, but sidegirls cannot get an arc of their own.

How sad, i thought she would win the second place dinner. But she cannot have even that.

Users who are viewing this thread