The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just Love Hina except the protag actually made it into Tokyo U?

Pun

This manga is the culmination of all I hate in characters. It's very rare I drop something within a few chapters and still decide to rate it.

I have seen some censored, some less-censored and even a completely UC version of this manga.
Wanted to start reading but then was wondering: Will the UC version be available here too? Sorry if the question is naive just confused by the different versions.
Thanks for any clarification!

As i do appreciate this works keeping some romaji honorifics it's still is a distasteful localization, i want the raw moe essence of manga. why is some harmless dick jokes get censored with stupid "wachamacallit" is beyond me, this isn't a youtube.

now about the manga, kind getting tired of misused of Harem tags, just girls fighting over 1 guy, Author really need to step up and make MC own all the love interest instead, it's the only way everyone can win. artstyle is very good, love it.

Last edited:
The lack of supporting male characters in this manga is ridiculous. Too many girls for one person that know that the girls will fell for him and that's it .

Dex-chan lover
A series carried by the girls, while the MC is just a childish cringelord. Tbh a man with no charm whatsoever that is hard to find him likeable and yet, for some reason the girls seems to be hypnotized to like him. Even after hundreds of chapter MC didn't show any character progression. This is one of the only few mangadex rating that is biased, imo it didnt deserve 8+ point, more like mid around 7 or 7.5

A series carried by the girls, while the MC is just a childish cringelord. Tbh a man with no charm whatsoever that is hard to find him likeable and yet, for some reason the girls seems to be hypnotized to like him. Even after hundreds of chapter MC didn't show any character progression. This is one of the only few mangadex rating that is biased, imo it didnt deserve 8+ point, more like mid around 7 or 7.5
You've completely missed his character then and you should probably stop reading.

There is about 20 more chapters on mangadex from what I have seen, with chapter 138 being released yesterday

Dex-chan lover
Last arc was nice.

What the fuck happened?

Seo said fuck it to whatever plot he was building and just went with some insane contrivances.

And i cant get over his grandpa being saved by his daughter with a profetic dream that proyected her somehow.

Hayato dreams of his grandpa past barely pass the mark alredy.

hope not. We'll probably only get 2 seasons. Also, why is Russian caught up on 154 (two chapters behind) while English is only on 116 (thirty-eight chapters behind)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread