The Careful Empress - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
1000000000 fake internet dollars that the Emperor isn't going to die. "How can you have romance if the male lead is dead?" - fake quote from the author.

I just can’t fathom my girl ending up with the red dragon guy.... mans killed her parents?????????? like... that kind of history between them would make their relationship unrealistic..

Author: throws some really hard to miss hints about the chef guy, the emperor is promised death every single chapter.
Comments: Oh no why is the red guy the ml??? Every single goddamn chapter. 🙄 I wish people were interested in the actual story instead of going “oh other korean stories went like this so this is how it’s gonna go” even though there are currently no flags for the story to go that way. Please, she’s absolutely repulsed by the thought of kissing the guy.

At this point I want him dead not for killing the Knight but because he's such a pitiful existence... he was used, basically tortured and abandoned, no wonder he's insane. Seriously put him out of misery like we do with any injuries animal beyond help.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people keep saying the red guy is the ML?? Is this really true or just fake spoiler? Cuz I can't find a single hint for that, now way thr plot could be twisted that much. I mean even the cover show the blond hair guy.

@blob Absolutely agree. I saw those comments and was like, are we reading the same story? Or do I just have a poor taste for thinking it's been logical and interesting so far (refreshing, even)?? 😂

Ok now I don’t want azar to die, he can live forever suffering for all i care HE FUCKING KILLED FL’s PARENTS FOR GOD’S SAKE

Someone spoil me on who the ML is. I would hate to get so emotionally invested in the chef guy if he's only 2nd ML. Plus I already know the Emperor's sob story and I still dislike him.

Azar better not be the ML i swear to god. I don't think he should really be killed yet tho his arc seems incomplete

Double-page supporter
Woooooow, that chef blushing awoke something in me, lmao. He's a precious bean. I hope his heart isn't injured.

Thanks for the update.

If it's a romance genre, it's actually very sad😥😥
They're both dragon, and meant to fulfilled each other wish😥😓

really hope Azar either disappears after the wedding or dies. I don't think she can ever forgive him for killing both her parents. let's make room for Kayn!

Users who are viewing this thread