The Child Loved by God - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translations! Also in fairness, it's the humans fault that they started the war drama, good thing it got dropped

Double-page supporter
I don’t know if it was supposed to be confusing but I couldn’t understand the conversations with the beasts in the spirit world at all.

imagine the kings reaction when to holy beast of other kingdoms are staying with person and are outside their kingdoms 😂

lmao the angel from earlier said he could become a god if he wanted, guess it was going to happen anyway

Dex-chan lover
Idk if it's the translator or the series itself but this shit just keeps making less and less sense each chapter.

Err what? I feels like I skipping so many chapters although I re-read from the first one

Fed-Kun's army
If you used different fonts for the different holy beasts the beginning of the chapter would have been much easier to follow.

This chapter was tricky to understand, but thank you

I am very confused now.

It doesn't make any sense. Few chapters ago he joined adventurer guild then we had a pope(?) trying to kidnap a holy bird which committed suicide and he is suddenly being called a god?

It makes zero sense.

Dex-chan lover
the war was dropped? "well looks like the weather is nice again, no need to go to war with the humans who murdered our god anymore"...

XL

Dex-chan lover
The translation in this chapter is like some code word or something. What it reads is definitely NOT what it means, lol.

You mis placed a lot of dialogue this chapter. This was really frustrating to read..

Users who are viewing this thread