The childhood friends are off in their own world - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I'm on his side for this one. Someone irrelevant answered him, not the person he was actually talking to
Literally not an irrelevant person🤦🏼‍♂️ It is probably the most relevant person in this case since he tried to confess to her partner, which gives her every right in the world to tell him to fuck off…

If you had a partner would you just let someone else try to steal your partner from you?

Dex-chan lover
Literally not an irrelevant person🤦🏼‍♂️ It is probably the most relevant person in this case since he tried to confess to her partner, which gives her every right in the world to tell him to fuck off…

If you had a partner would you just let someone else try to steal your partner from you?
No one knows they are together so as far as the guy and everyone else is concerned, Akari is irrelevant. Saying "She's marrying me!" just sounds like an overly possesive friend rather than a girlfriend, hence his comment at the end saying she got in the way.

Miya was obviously gonna say no so just let her say it. If he still doesn't give up after that, then step in and tell him to fuck off. At least, that's how I'd personally handle the situation 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No one knows they are together so as far as the guy and everyone else is concerned, Akari is irrelevant. Saying "She's marrying me!" just sounds like an overly possesive friend rather than a girlfriend, hence his comment at the end saying she got in the way.

Miya was obviously gonna say no so just let her say it. If he still doesn't give up after that, then step in and tell him to fuck off. At least, that's how I'd personally handle the situation 🤷‍♂️
Nah, it was clear that he is a cunt, which his last comment proved. He doesnt even have the rights to talk to Miya

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it was clear that he is a cunt, which his last comment proved. He doesnt even have the rights to talk to Miya
He's a cunt for being understandably upset that someone inserted themselves into a conversation they weren't apart of and then took it over? Thats a bit extreme

Also calm down with that "doesn't have the right to talk" stuff. You sound a little unhinged

Dex-chan lover
He's a cunt for being understandably upset that someone inserted themselves into a conversation they weren't apart of and then took it over? Thats a bit extreme

Also calm down with that "doesn't have the right to talk" stuff. You sound a little unhinged
1. The way he talked in the end shows he is a cunt, which her reaction also proved🤷🏼‍♂️ Also the fact that he calls her a bother, when he Damn well know that he is the bothering one, again shows he is a cunt
2. Also why should I calm down? He has no business talking to her or anything and it was clear af, that they never talked together and he just wanted her for her looks… which also proves the first point of him being a cunt

Aggregator gang
1. The way he talked in the end shows he is a cunt, which her reaction also proved🤷🏼‍♂️ Also the fact that he calls her a bother, when he Damn well know that he is the bothering one, again shows he is a cunt
2. Also why should I calm down? He has no business talking to her or anything and it was clear af, that they never talked together and he just wanted her for her looks… which also proves the first point of him being a cunt
I think the person you’re replying to doesn't understand Miya’s characteristics. The girl doesn’t talk much, literally, she only speaks a few words unlike the childhood friend who speaks much on what’s in her mind. The guy in the story and the person you’re replying to are both cunts.😂✌🏻

Dex-chan lover
I think the person you’re replying to doesn't understand Miya’s characteristics. The girl doesn’t talk much, literally, she only speaks a few words unlike the childhood friend who speaks much on what’s in her mind. The guy in the story and the person you’re replying to are both cunts.😂✌🏻
Like lets be real, we can all come to the easy conclusion that Miya and Akari most likely spends all the free time in the School (also outside of school) being glued together. With Miya characteristics like you wrote, she and this random cunt probably never even talked together before and all he is interested in is her looks/body.
He is the typical annoying guy in GL series

Users who are viewing this thread