Kokou no Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - School Building Ascent

Dex-chan lover
If yer gonna ask 'why' in a mountain climbing manga, you shouldn't be surprised by what comes next

"BECAUSE IT'S THERE."
-George Mallory
-ghostkun
This isn't conquering the untamed eastern face of K2, this is climbing stairs up a small hill. Already been done and everyone's moved on, old news.

Group Leader
I'm happy to see you (re)translating this! your scanlations are great, so I'll be looking forward to reading this version for my second time around. This manga means a lot to me, and very personally, became a little opportunity for growth. Also, thanks for your hard work on Sakamoto Shinichi's other profound works!

Power Uploader
@Kewl0210
Okay cool, but why? This series has been fully translated for a very long time.
I wanted to do this for a while but didn't have time, I only had enough time recently because we dropped DRCL midnight children and caught up with volumes of The JOJOLands and a couple other things I was doing are done. Also we found some ways to automate some of the process so I can do one of these in like a week. I'm basically just fixing up my old translations from 2010-2012. I wrote about it in detail on our website. https://hiwamatanoboru.com/2024/06/01/kokou-no-hito-the-climber-volume-1/

I fixed that missing page also.

This should be fixed now too. I dunno how but somehow page 25 didn't export when I exported it originally.

Fed-Kun's army
This translation look to have better scan quality. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread