The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
damn. I hope someone else keeps translating it too. I hate these official publishers. I have even blocked a few. The worst are the ones that still have a paywall to see it or they delete the chapters as they go.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, i could have sworn i blocked Comikey. I tried to block several official publishers way back when you first could block again, but they disapeared from my blocklist.

Double-page supporter
Im confused, whats with comikey and why is everyone dropping the manga because of them?

Contributor
Guys they’re already further ahead than the scanslations

Dex-chan lover
Whats with comikey? And why is it the reason why you guys are dropping the manga?
Comikey takes all the shitty money grabs of gacha games and then uses them for manga. To get a chapter you have to buy tokens, which have a variable price to make buying a lot seem like a good deal. You have to buy every chapter individually, with no option or discount for a volume. The way they roll out new chapters is so fucked I can't even describe it, it's like for the first hour it's free but then it's locked for 6 then it's open for a day? In short their service sucks ass and is beyond greedy.

Dex-chan lover
Double-page supporter
Comikey takes all the shitty money grabs of gacha games and then uses them for manga. To get a chapter you have to buy tokens, which have a variable price to make buying a lot seem like a good deal. You have to buy every chapter individually, with no option or discount for a volume. The way they roll out new chapters is so fucked I can't even describe it, it's like for the first hour it's free but then it's locked for 6 then it's open for a day? In short their service sucks ass and is beyond greedy.
Thats fucked up, and no ones doing anything about this? The platforms??

Users who are viewing this thread