The Comeback of the Demon King - Ch. 1

So basicly , this is like overlord but instead start from your highest peak , you start from your lowest . Hmmm interesting , gonna enjoy it

Aggregator gang
well demon lord is confirmed an idiot...he just kept killing the hero over and over and watching him resurrect, I would have bound and immobilized the hero WITHOUT killing him then sealed him away making sure he can't die of anything but old age, he can't resurrect if he doesn't die first (the whole trick to returning from the dead is you have to BE DEAD after all) and if he does still get to resurrect as a geezer he probably wont be much of a threat anymore...plus the world he wanted to save would be long gone by then

Fed-Kun's army
I hope his troupe will have full-fledged demons not some half-assed monster girls.

Double-page supporter
Power of friendship and bonds won him that fight.. Dont make me puke... Its cause he has infinitive loading from a save point lol.

Slime will be a girl right ?

Contributor
This hero is probably coming from the human side in Helck manga.

Revive when dying, sometime even stronger, sure, talk about friendship...lol.

Fed-Kun's army
The Hero is just cheating, he can't die because of the Save point.
You know I sometimes think it is unfair the Demon King always lose to a hero, I mean sure from the point of view of human the Demon King is villain, but from the Demon point of view, he is the hero. Isn't it cheating that the hero always has some bullshit power?

"People die when they are killed" doesn't apply here sigh. That's quite cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread