The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 2

I’m sorry, what? Apple’s story in her pov would be a good sub Reddit thread 😂

I know there must be more to the story. But Rose, doesn’t she charming/manipulating people too much? Is that her charm? I don’t know how to feel except feeling sorry for Apple, even more with her bad dream, Apple being crushed by thorny rose stems.

Also, thank you for translating this chapter!

Double-page supporter
@peccare u know what people do to make a villain seems like a villain, yeah i dunnow if you realized but she's supposed to be bad and hateable, and then poof MC SO CUTE CHANGED MY HEART OF TRASH TO A HEART OF OVERFLOWING YURI LOVE

You know what I assume that black-haired chick would be a guy instead because of the crossdressing tag above,,, i dont know how should I feel about this lol. Btw thanks for the translation!

I'm so curious about Rose's motivations. Is she a villainous that's going to mess up Apple or Iris' story? Is she a guy in disguise who will be the ML for Apple? 🤔

Double-page supporter
@peccare well all this is just speculation from the cover and experience, because I'm a bored schmuck that has nothing better to do that read hundreds of Korean drawn romance comics, either way for things like these it usually goes in the fluff direction 99% of the time (besides that time both MCs turned out to be gods wtf) so I'm assuming this follows the pattern

Dex-chan lover
@Eevee3 According to Novelupdates discussion spoilers and the Spanish fantranslation, Rose is

the crown prince in disguise. He's wearing a magic ring that allows him to take the appearance of a 14-year old girl. Some have theorised that getting Apple is part of his scheme to create a false identity for himself so he can go undercover at the auditions and root out the more greedy, unworthy bride candidates.

I am soooo ready to throw hands and choke a bitch to death 😒😒😤😤😤

If Rose really is the ML .... idk how I’m gonna start liking him any time soon.... really just leaving such a bad impression

I feel so bad for Apple because I'd be pissed off too 😔

Thank you for the new chapter ♥️

Dex-chan lover
that dream is definately what she is going after. Yeah dream I understand you quite well... I hate Rose as A ML!

@FireCamp , I think ya' just want yuri here😂

Dex-chan lover
Can't concentrate on chapter, goose threats too scary 😭

Dex-chan lover
Rose is quite the bitch..... and reading that spoiler, I still don’t like ‘em

but why-

i thought i would like rose from the first chapter but nope turns out she sucks

So I did take a sneak peak at the rates and I have to say, I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHATS COMING!!!! If there weren’t any rats, idk if I’d continue this series cuz I really did t like Rose at first :///// but their banter seems really interesting (at least, from what I could tell based on the art hahaha)

Thank you for the translation!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread