The Cursed Sculpture - Ch. 125 - Instigation

Oh my God. Teacher please get in time!! I need to see Yang suffer before Ye Limei dies!

What's still confusing me after all of the story.... if the curse started with Mo Qian's death... why is the curse harming the person Mo Qian possesses too? It feels strange. 😶

i mean theres really no way he gets there in time right lol.

but the question is why it auto wrote her name..doesnt ye carve in the names herself? or am i remembering incorrectly?

@kuckoonut
I mean, idk what's going to happen, but the sculptures Ye Limei made to save teacher Ou Yang and Xiao Mei when they were practically dying also have their names carved and nothing happened to them yet, whilst everyone else's sculptures besides Yang Guang and She Xinman's ended up destroyed in some way or another without her doing anything.

Even though the curse began thanks to Mo Qian's resentment, it looks like there are other paranormal forces at play and she has no control over how or when her enemies die, that's why she was freaking out about protecting Xiao Mei and Ou Yang's sculptures when she had to move out of her house.

@OldShadow No, it was always like that. That was even a plot point a while ago, when Ye Limei made a sculpture of She Xinman and her name wouldn't appear because the sculpture had to look like her face before PS. Her name only appeared after Ye Limei used Xin Yao as reference to guess what She Xinman looked like before the surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread