The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 127 - We're Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
I

It's not out of bounds to think S2 ends just before Yamada's concerns about Icchi possibly missing another school trip override her career goals and an OVA/movie covers everything from there through the confession arc. It would give S2 more room to breathe and bridge the gap between S2 and S3 (which is nowhere near ready for production atm).
That is actually a good move if ever. I have a feeling that they might just wrap its anime franchise up with a movie. Like what you said, it might actually be good if they end S2 with that part before the school trip - then make a movie-length feature to cover the confession chapters. I personally would be satisfied if they wrap the anime franchise up right there and just let the manga continue its own pace (i.e. don't make S3 or anything else anymore).

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And THANK YOU Anon1324 for translating this heart-melting manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa, you sly motherfucker...
My guy decided to double down instead of backpedaling, and now Yamada and Ichikawa got their own love song as a result, literally! Amazing first kiss scene, the mood was perfect and feels spontaneous and genuine.
Also the fact that Yamada quickly realised that the song was about them is really sweet.
Onee-chan looks cool rocking on stage

Dex-chan lover
That is actually a good move if ever. I have a feeling that they might just wrap its anime franchise up with a movie. Like what you said, it might actually be good if they end S2 with that part before the school trip - then make a movie-length feature to cover the confession chapters. I personally would be satisfied if they wrap the anime franchise up right there and just let the manga continue its own pace (i.e. don't make S3 or anything else anymore).

Or just make season 3 when there's enough material?

Dex-chan lover
3 WEEK PAUSE AFTER THAT NORIO YOU ARE EVIL MAN... I NEED MORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thats why she posted this teaser to satiate our hunger
F3khMx0agAApDCl

Dex-chan lover
maybe the real yabai yatsu was the boku we kokoroed along the way

i didn't love this for some reason, it felt paint-by-numbers, i didn't feel the characters behind it.

part of it is i'd rather he kissed her first, or if she were at least more shy about it. this was yet another interaction where she plays the man and he plays the girl, signalling openness to affection to her so she can follow through with action. it's like, "it's 2023, boys & girls act like this" and it feels slightly forced.
I think the reason she went in and kissed him first is because the last two times when they were in the storage room and on his bed she was left hanging expecting him to kiss her.

Dex-chan lover
LELRKFOFKOWMEKCKCKW LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT DUDE MY VOICE IS TOO DEEP SO I LITERALLY CANT YELL BUT HOLY FUUUUUCKCKORJRKFK LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread