The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
@frubam

Kubo has been one of my favorites for the last couple months, but I feel like its gotten kind of bland lately. The MC is kinda boring, he hasn't had basically any character development to the point where if Kubo didn't interact with him it makes you wonder if they wouldn't even talk to each other. I kinda hope that in the near future the author would build him up little since the manga hasn't been around for that long. The reason BokuYaba has been my favorite Manga lately is if you look at say the first chapter and then look at one in the 30s and then look at the latest ones you can see just how much both main characters have grown. They are almost unrecognizable from where they started and you really don't see that too often in manga nowadays its kinda refreshing.
I really love the face that they basically don't even interact with each other in like the first 13 or so chapters, then gradually becoming friends and eventually to the way they are now.
Ill also throw some love to another manga to try out if you guys are looking for a manga like BokuYaba and Kubo.
https://mangadex.org/title/42186/please-go-home-akutsu-san
This one is more of a episodic manga where both MCs grow a good bit from where they started. You guys should check if out if you haven't already its a good read!

Double-page supporter
@mangasquirrel ah me too, I like and follow Kubo but it became repetitive without much development. It follow the pattern of Nagisa teasing Shiraishi everyday and usually end with him being dense not realizing anything, after 30 chapters it became a bit boring and I haven't check the last 10 chapters. Let alone trying to develop Shiraishi, the author add another character instead that annoyingly became a third wheel that always jealous of Kubo affection to Shiraishi lol wtf

Boku on the other hand is not, it's purely interaction between Yamada and Ichikawa. While there's other characters that show up and got spotlight but it doesn't stray too far from initial focus that is the two of them. The relationship between them is also two ways, both of them trying to reach each other in their own way. This simple sweetness is what I need in my stressful day and made me read Boku right away when they're updated, if I need drama I will read some shoujo or josei but if I need healing this manga is always the one.

why the fuck is there 2 groups doing the same thing so we get notifications of the same chapter 2 days in a row.

So when do the two translations team fight it out in an arena to decide who continues the series?

How to block other group so i dont need to load same chapter multiple time whenever i want to read this ?

Dex-chan lover
@The2ndImpact don't worry the hentai is already been done, and the art really looks similar so you can consider it canon.

@MRain
can u link it for me?

Edit: shit never mind, i found it. There all either the beta midget MC getting cucked or the girl being a futanari. bruh

Double-page supporter
This manga is sweet and wholesome, alright. But, boy oh boy, does it invoke my old, mortifying, cringe-worthy ass memories from my high school, and I can't help but skip through several scenes and dialogues because of this...

Users who are viewing this thread