The Dangers in My Heart

the other group has picked up a faster pace
Yeah, absolutely a coincidence: no full chapter for 17 days then 3 in span of 8 days and promise to catch up until the 11th
jngmgr.jpg
translators
translators were up to date with raws for months, it's everyone else in that group that are (were) lazy and slow, but thankfully that seems to have changed

Well, then good luck in providing future chapters with good translation at a steady pace, if possible with a few days of delay only. I truly mean it, because it's not easy.

because it's not easy
No shit it's not easy, however not nearly hard enough to justify 12+ dudes falling behind half-long biweekly manga and calling their pace "decent" and "steady"

3 days after the "snipe", what an argument! One only must be blind or dumb to believe it.
A whole lot of post-snipe cope is what that is.
Every "contested" lazy/slow group always says the same things:
that everything goes as planned and they weren't affected in the slightest
baq732.jpg

If the result is faster quality releases with me having to do nothing for them - the reason doesn't really matter.
You can shove your "let's leave it at that" and "no offense" up your arse though, lets see how you will leave it at that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this cliffhanger.

I don't wanna sound like an ungrateful cunt but....

ONE YOU GROUPS HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! Ma heart can't take the wait for much longer.

Double-page supporter
whats the name of fetish for sports/Calvin Klein underwear like yamada's wearing?

@feelfreetopmixlonetochangenick3
> Yea, if so then why not try translating it by yourself you beggar? Beggars can't be choosers. Reads for free doesn't pay a dime but loves to whine like a bitch.
No need to be rude. I've studied Japanese for 10 years, so I would read the raws if I could find them. I'm just too lazy to search for them right now. I'll probably just buy the tankoubon later. I don't have any reason to translate stuff especially for free, but whoever translated this manga felt the need to needlessly add swearing everywhere which is really cringey and not very accurate. It feels like a fansub by gg.

This is good. It's weird that the genera almost change completly in just 5 chapter. But in my opinon it's for the better.
Also there is progression. That was so good to see. I recommend this

Users who are viewing this thread