The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 5 - Making my cheeky gal sister understand Christmas

Dex-chan lover
To be sure:

1) They were the first ones to take interest and initiative. They seem earnest.

2) They're no Seven Seas Entertainment.
I'll give you the first one; no contest. But the second is a low bar. SSE would also be better off just using ChatGPT. The floor here is automation, not Seven Seas. If you're doing a thing, and it can be done roughly as well, if not better, by someone equipped with Google's Text Recognition, and the free version of GPT, you need to improve. I'm honestly less bothered by the mistranslations, and more bothered when they start outright making up lines. There are some really egregious additions that literally don't exist in the original.

Some examples include the additional panting sfx in the third chapter, the TL confusing the narration for characters in the story, and that part in the fourth chapter where the sister asks "Do I really have to?" when invited inside, when she's actually asking him to bring the item to her to avoid going in in the first place.

Power Uploader
You take that back!

Also, as a serious aside: The notes aren't meant to be funny here. I really did only notice she was wiping her mouth after finishing my work, and I refuse to be the only one with that mental image.
Woulda been better to put those notes in an end page imo. There's really no other reason why she'd be kneeling on the floor in front of him though.

Dex-chan lover
Woulda been better to put those notes in an end page imo.
To each their own, I suppose. When a thing gets an end page in my works, it's a big deal. Like the "Baldy's Gate" line that ended up appearing in 300k Onee-san.
There's really no other reason why she'd be kneeling on the floor in front of him though.
We're all clear on the blowjob. It's the entire reason my crusade here even began in the first place. I just didn't notice her wiping her face. Someone else pointed out she might have just been wiping her tears, which leaves the fate of the cum up in the air.

Last edited:
Is she a slut or is her brother intervening to cockblock guys pressuring her before it can go too far?

Dex-chan lover
Is she a slut or is her brother intervening to cockblock guys pressuring her before it can go too far?
I feel like you should read my version from the start. Including the fanbox. I want to be meaner to you for somehow not understanding the plot of the story at this point, especially the obvious blowjob, but at the same time, the author isn't exactly a competent writer. DM me if you have any more questions after checking it all out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread