The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

I'm sorry if it sounded condescending, but you clearly misunderstood his point. Rest assured, I'm not here to shit on you or anything. I reserve that treatment for the author of this crap.

Then show me the panel where she says "No, stop!"

She stuck around to drink herself drunk with 3 other equally drunk men clearly ogling her and trying to get in her pants, not leaving when she had multiple opportunities to do so, and very enthusiastically participated in a gangbang. I think this leans more towards consent than the lack thereof.

Listen, I agree with you. If she at any point said or showed that she didn't want any part of it, then she was definitely raped; but she didn't, and she even did the exact opposite by treating the guy's glans like a clit massager and saying it felt good from the very beginning. We also have a strong implication that she's done this or similar things multiple times before the story even began. The FMC is still accountable for her own actions.

Because as you've mentioned, the manga is dogshit and the writer does a horrible job of writing it. The FMC rebels and sleeps around because she's not blood-related and all it takes for her to leave the group sex—that she very clearly enjoys—behind is her little brother's hamburger steaks at home? It's too weak of a reason and makes very little sense (unless they literally treat her like she doesn't exist) and it's WEIRD.

But from my point of view, your attempt to twist this into rape instead of the FMC being what the writer wrote her to be (a dirty slut; a kusobitch/クソビッチ) is more weird.

Let me frame it this way: We're having a sleepover that was supposed to be just me and my friend. Unfortunately, she lied to me and invited 3 people over. I decide to stick around instead of being a buzzkill and now all 5 of us are playing the King's Game. We draw straws and the king says I have to french kiss you. You like me and want to do it, but I seem uncomfortable. You say you're down for it, so we decide to go through with it anyway. The moment our lips touch I go straight to scanning every nook and cranny of your mouth with my tongue.

Are you fine with people calling it sexual assault on your part?

You two can talk that out. I'm not addressing that.
I'm sorry if it sounded condescending, but you clearly misunderstood his point. Rest assured, I'm not here to shit on you or anything. I reserve that treatment for the author of this crap.

Then show me the panel where she says "No, stop!"

She stuck around to drink herself drunk with 3 other equally drunk men clearly ogling her and trying to get in her pants, not leaving when she had multiple opportunities to do so, and very enthusiastically participated in a gangbang. I think this leans more towards consent than the lack thereof.

Listen, I agree with you. If she at any point said or showed that she didn't want any part of it, then she was definitely raped; but she didn't, and she even did the exact opposite by treating the guy's glans like a clit massager and saying it felt good from the very beginning. We also have a strong implication that she's done this or similar things multiple times before the story even began. The FMC is still accountable for her own actions.

Because as you've mentioned, the manga is dogshit and the writer does a horrible job of writing it. The FMC rebels and sleeps around because she's not blood-related and all it takes for her to leave the group sex—that she very clearly enjoys—behind is her little brother's hamburger steaks at home? It's too weak of a reason and makes very little sense (unless they literally treat her like she doesn't exist) and it's WEIRD.

But from my point of view, your attempt to twist this into rape instead of the FMC being what the writer wrote her to be (a dirty slut; a kusobitch/クソビッチ) is more weird.

Let me frame it this way: We're having a sleepover that was supposed to be just me and my friend. Unfortunately, she lied to me and invited 3 people over. I decide to stick around instead of being a buzzkill and now all 5 of us are playing the King's Game. We draw straws and the king says I have to french kiss you. You like me and want to do it, but I seem uncomfortable. You say you're down for it, so we decide to go through with it anyway. The moment our lips touch I go straight to scanning every nook and cranny of your mouth with my tongue.

Are you fine with people calling it sexual assault on your part?

You two can talk that out. I'm not addressing that.
“Then show me the panel where she says "No, stop!"
Stuff like this invalidates rape victims. I’m not necessarily against you as it seems to me you aren’t as pretentious and condescending as the other guy who thinks rape is fine (Look at last sentence). I wouldn’t be able to make a fair judgment on you totally either. What I mean by invalidating rape victims is this.

Source:​

I said no but they kept asking, so I eventually said yes to get them to stop.​

“Saying no over and over again and then saying yes may be considered coerced consent. In that case, consent isn’t freely given.

Any sexual contact could then be considered rape or assault.

It’s true that some people say no, then change their minds freely. However, that should be a decision that’s made without nagging or pressure from another person.”
- https://www.healthline.com/health/was-i-raped#common-scenarios
would recommend looking through that list of scenarios.

To the two people replying to me, this is for you.
I looked back on the hentai version of this and yeah, it’s rape.
She has an obvious nervous expression on her face, her friend tricked her into coming, she is visibly sweating, and so much more. One of the tags for this manga is “sexual violence“ too…

Dex-chan lover
Like holy shit, my writing is not that hard to understand.
Yes it is.
I don’t need to hesr your pretentious ramblings. An example of your hilarious behaviour is this, “quote on quote“ is in fact correct.
Where's this from? And what other examples of "Quote on quote" can you find?
I've literally already showed you how to respond to individual sentences. Do it.
Stuff like this invalidates rape victims.
You seem literally incapable of understanding what we're saying. Tell us your first language, and we'll try using that one.
I looked back on the hentai version of this and yeah, it’s rape.
No it's not.
She has an obvious nervous expression on her face, her friend tricked her into coming, she is visibly sweating, and so much more.
Then she's grinding on his dick herself, telling them how great it feels, and begging for more. This isn't even an "English" issue anymore, it's an IQ issue.
One of the tags for this manga is “sexual violence“ too…
That was up before the fanbox, since the implication was that she was raped, or at least molested during the blackout. Once the fanbox went up, it was obvious it was entirely consensual. I'm sure if the one that made the entry bothered to revise it, he'd remove the tag. Meanwhile, this one doesn't, and the author herself called it an orgy. In fact, the title for the fanbox is literally "Gyaru Sister Orgy" not "Gyaru Sister Rape".

You
Yes it is.

Where's this from? And what other examples of "Quote on quote" can you find?

I've literally already showed you how to respond to individual sentences. Do it.

You seem literally incapable of understanding what we're saying. Tell us your first language, and we'll try using that one.

No it's not.

Then she's grinding on his dick herself, telling them how great it feels, and begging for more. This isn't even an "English" issue anymore, it's an IQ issue.

That was up before the fanbox, since the implication was that she was raped, or at least molested during the blackout. Once the fanbox went up, it was obvious it was entirely consensual. I'm sure if the one that made the entry bothered to revise it, he'd remove the tag. Meanwhile, this one doesn't, and the author herself called it an orgy. In fact, the title for the fanbox is literally "Gyaru Sister Orgy" not "Gyaru Sister Rape".
keep asking “where did it say that?”. I have not once alluded to “no, stop” being what she exactly said. You mentioned “No, stop!” first. I said that it was a trope for women to be seen as objects who can give in to men through “forced pleasure”.
Quote on quote, source: https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/how-to-use-quote-on-quote-in-a-sentence
”It’s an iq issue.” Okay, sure Mr. Pseudo-intellectual. You know monkeys resort to violence when they don’t have things their way. There was actually a story about a man who gave one monkey a birthday cake (it was the monkey’s birthday of course). Well, the monkey’s in the other cage didn’t like too much. Sooooo, whem the man came back the next day, the other monkey’s killed the man. Can you believe it, over a cake? I have rightfull so, retaliate, as what you have been say about rape is disgustin, but only that, you have “Snow” as your last name and have Ned Stark as your father. To put it bluntly, your parents weren’t married before you were born. You defended rape which is already quite the sin in itself. Even I would look in the mirror after typing something like that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You

keep asking “where did it say that?”. I have not once alluded to “no, stop” being what she exactly said. You mentioned “No, stop!” first. I said that it was a trope for women to be seen as objects who can give in to men through “forced pleasure”.
Quote on quote, source: https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/how-to-use-quote-on-quote-in-a-sentence
”It’s an iq issue.” Okay, sure Mr. Pseudo-intellectual. You know monkeys resort to violence when they don’t have things their way. There was actually a story about a man who gave one monkey a birthday cake (it was the monkey’s birthday of course). Well, the monkey’s in the other cage didn’t like too much. Sooooo, whem the man came back the next day, the other monkey’s killed the man. Can you believe it, over a cake? I have rightfull so, retaliate, as what you have been say about rape is disgustin, but only that, you have “Snow” as your last name and have Ned Stark as your father. To put it bluntly, your parents weren’t married before you were born. You defended rape which is already quite the sin in itself. Even I would look in the mirror after typing something like that.
Ok, you don't speak enough English to understand what anyone is saying, you don't speak enough English to respond coherently, and you're not going to help me help you by telling me what your first language is. I'm done. I've got enough trouble arguing with morons who actually do speak the language as it is.

Double-page supporter
Stuff like this invalidates rape victims. I’m not necessarily against you as it seems to me you aren’t as pretentious and condescending as the other guy who thinks rape is fine (Look at last sentence). I wouldn’t be able to make a fair judgment on you totally either. What I mean by invalidating rape victims is this.

Source:​

I said no but they kept asking, so I eventually said yes to get them to stop.​

“Saying no over and over again and then saying yes may be considered coerced consent. In that case, consent isn’t freely given.

Any sexual contact could then be considered rape or assault.

It’s true that some people say no, then change their minds freely. However, that should be a decision that’s made without nagging or pressure from another person.”
- https://www.healthline.com/health/was-i-raped#common-scenarios
would recommend looking through that list of scenarios.
But my issue with that source is that it assumes the other party isn't incapacitated. It's a drinking party and they're all drunk, and they're all egging her on to drink up, but that's what drinking parties are about. What about the scenarios where both parties are drunk a.k.a. incapacitated? Neither parties can consent. I can't just put all responsibility on the guys and call them rapists when the one truly at fault is the other girl, and to an extent, the FMC for sticking around even when it was clear the girl lied to her about who was going to be there for the drinking party. You have 3 drunk horny boys aiming to glaze your donut, trying to get you drunk; we all know this isn't going to end well. Just leave.

She never said no, she never put up any type of resistance; she got drunk and decided to have sex with another drunk person. The author even calls it an orgy instead of a gangrape. We aren't talking about a real woman either, but a fictional character written by an author who clearly can't write for SHIT.

The FMC is so inconsistent that I can't really be clear about her feelings. The first panel shows her looking uncomfortable but there's no discomfort to be seen when she's riding the dude. Was she uncomfortable because she knows she's a lightweight when it comes to alcohol? Was she uncomfortable because she doesn't like being around these people?

She's explicitly a slut, as stated in the Day 0 chapter. She does this shit regularly. She keeps coming back for more, as seen in chapter 4. Just because she's weak-willed doesn't mean her blowing the guy is automatically rape. What exactly did she "forget" at his place? The way I see it, she's just badly written.

The Christmas chapter even shuts down my theory of her being neglected at home, because her mother seems to not only give her attention but also work her ass off for their sake. If we combine all of that and weigh it against that one panel of her looking uncomfortable, it just seems way more likely that she enjoys what she does, i.e, gangbangs.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. The context just doesn't allow me to call it rape. It doesn't seem like we can change each other's minds, so I'm gonna withdraw from this argument.

Ok, you don't speak enough English to understand what anyone is saying, you don't speak enough English to respond coherently, and you're not going to help me help you by telling me what your first language is. I'm done. I've got enough trouble arguing with morons who actually do speak the language as it is.
You don't speak English at all! According to my calculations on the interweb, "ok" is not adequate! It actually should be "okay". It seems due to the lack of neuron function in your brain, I hereby declare you as not intellectually stable. Therefore, you must fix this at once! Without this change, your opinion is meaningless to me and I am now in the right! Do you hear that, morality? I AM IN THE RIGHT. English has and will always have my back. It is like the housewife of all men's dreams! To be fair, the housewife of all men's dreams is a housewife who can be easily pressured into sex. This is because consent just means yes and there isn't anything else besides that when it comes to consent. I should know this, as I am an intellectual and watch a lot of debate videos on YouTube. To be fair to the normie kin to rats with zero IQ, they were born how they were. There is no saving you, so instead of babbling on, how about you start pressuring women into sex, with this, we can, as ash Ketchum once said, "Gotta catch them all."

But my issue with that source is that it assumes the other party isn't incapacitated. It's a drinking party and they're all drunk, and they're all egging her on to drink up, but that's what drinking parties are about. What about the scenarios where both parties are drunk a.k.a. incapacitated? Neither parties can consent. I can't just put all responsibility on the guys and call them rapists when the one truly at fault is the other girl, and to an extent, the FMC for sticking around even when it was clear the girl lied to her about who was going to be there for the drinking party. You have 3 drunk horny boys aiming to glaze your donut, trying to get you drunk; we all know this isn't going to end well. Just leave.

She never said no, she never put up any type of resistance; she got drunk and decided to have sex with another drunk person. The author even calls it an orgy instead of a gangrape. We aren't talking about a real woman either, but a fictional character written by an author who clearly can't write for SHIT.

The FMC is so inconsistent that I can't really be clear about her feelings. The first panel shows her looking uncomfortable but there's no discomfort to be seen when she's riding the dude. Was she uncomfortable because she knows she's a lightweight when it comes to alcohol? Was she uncomfortable because she doesn't like being around these people?

She's explicitly a slut, as stated in the Day 0 chapter. She does this shit regularly. She keeps coming back for more, as seen in chapter 4. Just because she's weak-willed doesn't mean her blowing the guy is automatically rape. What exactly did she "forget" at his place? The way I see it, she's just badly written.

The Christmas chapter even shuts down my theory of her being neglected at home, because her mother seems to not only give her attention but also work her ass off for their sake. If we combine all of that and weigh it against that one panel of her looking uncomfortable, it just seems way more likely that she enjoys what she does, i.e, gangbangs.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. The context just doesn't allow me to call it rape. It doesn't seem like we can change each other's minds, so I'm gonna withdraw from this argument.
"The FMC is so inconsistent that I can't really be clear about her feelings. The first panel shows her looking uncomfortable but there's no discomfort to be seen when she's riding the dude. Was she uncomfortable because she knows she's a lightweight when it comes to alcohol? Was she uncomfortable because she doesn't like being around these people?"
So, with that information, you should be inclined to understand how it can be seen as rape, no?
She was visibly sweating, was tricked by her own "friend", and was pressured into drinking (this can be seen with the use of dialogue). Not only that, the framing of every chapter that features a male character besides her brother is quite strange. The obvious implication of stimulation of the male sex organ in that one chapter especially pours salt into the wound. Sure, she can be a slut, but it is the way the scenes are framed which opens up the question of "is this rape?"
To add on, there was another user who made a good point. What the friend did was entrapment. Therefore, it is easy to see how it could be considered rape for that mere fact alone.

Last edited:
You guys need to chill down. It’s a fictional story with drawn characters. If that makes you feel so bad perhaps don’t read this kind of stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to say that this site is turning into MAL or reddit tier, maybe people indeed should go back to their safe spaces if they are this bothered by this type of manga, damn. Years ago this wouldnt be with an score under 5 lol.

I just want to say that this site is turning into MAL or reddit tier, maybe people indeed should go back to their safe spaces if they are this bothered by this type of manga, damn. Years ago this wouldnt be with an score under 5 lol.

I just read the chapter myself, these losers are delusional to think its rape. She clearly enjoys it, and only shows rejection in the sleep/dream molest scene.

Love it when people argue whether it is a rape or not here, kinda reminds me of the argument on NTR in some adult game forum few blocks away.
Truly, the greatest argument of all time.

Usually I don't write reviews but because of this genre and the type of manga it is does make me feel angry. This is a messed up manga that revolves around rape. I've also come across the fanbox version of this which is disgusting. The poor girl got raped and the author made her enjoy it. It's sickening. I hope the author that wrote this rethinks the jdeas in their head and detoxifies. This was such a waste of a good character design for the fmc. Then again this is my opinion and I'm venting about my dislike to it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and what they like so no hate to the author or whoever enjoys reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Usually I don't write reviews but because of this genre and the type of manga it is does make me feel angry. This is a messed up manga that revolves around rape. I've also come across the fanbox version of this which is disgusting. The poor girl got raped and the author made her enjoy it. It's sickening. I hope the author that wrote this rethinks the jdeas in their head and detoxifies. This was such a waste of a good character design for the fmc. Then again this is my opinion and I'm venting about my dislike to it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and what they like so no hate to the author or whoever enjoys reading this.
There's no fucking rape. The non-con was the entire reason the author was forced to make this reboot. Why are the ones with the worst reading comprehension the loudest on the forums?

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo, why does the author continues to make this shit and why are people translating it. I like a good comment war, but this shit is not worth it, its just shark-ass garbanzo

Dex-chan lover
I like a good comment war, but this shit is not worth it, its just shark-ass garbanzo
It touches on the fundamental divide between the modern youth's bizarre take on the topics of consent, and sexuality. Say what you want about this work, but it manages to perfectly capture the "old" sexuality- the one that existed around 20 years ago, where there wasn't this sense of "People aren't responsible for their choices" seeped so far into people at the time that they'd go up in arms about this sort of development. Chances are, the kids who think she's been "raped" haven't actually spoken to anyone who would contradict them on much of anything before.

So really, it's not even about the manga, at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there 4 damned translations??
Because the first translations were refined dogshit, and eventually a very bored autist decided to actually turn the chicken scratch into English instead of pulling shit out of his ass like the others.

EDIT: Oh god, there are more now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread