The Demon King Who Lost His Job - Ch. 376

I know the story isn't the strong point of this manwha but I'm kinda getting excited for this tournament, it sounds like it will be fun to watch

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Merlin won't be able to finish first in the tournament, simply because if he does, his identity could be compromised. Maybe his sister will appear and the tournament will have to be stopped.

And Kris is cute and... she's a goddess, right? Or the child of a goddess, or a reincarnation of the goddess maybe.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Merlin won't be able to finish first in the tournament, simply because if he does, his identity could be compromised. Maybe his sister will appear and the tournament will have to be stopped.

And Kris is cute and... she's a goddess, right? Or the child of a goddess, or a reincarnation of the goddess maybe.
It might be somewhat like how Cid Kagnenou's tournament (from the Eminence in Shadow) went where the mobs won't even see what Merlin does to win and they'll begrudgingly announce him the winner. Or Alice will win after Merlin takes care of the strongest fighters and resigns near the end.

Users who are viewing this thread