Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Ossan, We’re Going to Harvest Mandragoras after Training

Dex-chan lover
What if you cover the mandragoras' mouths as soon as you pulled them out? Were those even mouths...

More.... More...

w18.png

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh Gee! I'm glad that Schweiz's [Brainwash] Abnormal Status Effect was removed!
If so... Then the suspect for the brainwash might be from the Academy..
Totally reminds me of Strom from Kenja no Mago

Dex-chan lover
why is the MC even teaching this little shit? he absolutely hates the MC, he tries to force himself on women he likes and he tried to kill the MC.
why would you ever want to help this nasty little shit? i still don't get it, he even talks about how "someone" could abuse the MC's magic, insinuating that "someone" being him.

Double-page supporter
Relationship spoiler for those that care
MC married the orphanage girl and her childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer it sounds like the kid realized he himself was being manipulated either by trickery or magic which could be something that kinda wore off when he wasn't in the presence of said person or people? Maybe MC could tell, but didn't say cause it isn't like the boy could do anything to him and he probably would change over time a lot before he was able to beat MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax that still doesn't explain why he would teach the little shit, sure remove the brainwashing but that doesn't mean he's a good person afterwards which he showed right away when he instantly started bullying his little sister during the first training

Supporter
That's some Lord of the Flies shit right there with the orphanage kids.

Users who are viewing this thread