The Divine Surgeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Why wouldn't the original appear in his own dreams, since he can appear in the mother's dreams too?

Dex-chan lover
So he wasn’t going to fucking help??
Even though he's trained in martial arts, he only did so for self defence. So yeah, his plan was more or less, stand by and help the wounded. At least that's my understanding

Why wouldn't the original appear in his own dreams, since he can appear in the mother's dreams too?
Purely my interpretation, but I think it's because MC is in a sort state of "denial". Where he is hoping his brother will be fine even without his help. So he is also subconsciously blocking the original in his dreams as the original's influence would be the opposite argument. That he can't stand back and needs to actively help

Dex-chan lover
MC did a bit of growing up physically, not so much a shorty now :)

Dex-chan lover
Btw, those confused about the MC appearing in the mother's dream, in Asian culture, it's not unusual for the spirit of the deceased, especially family members, to appear in dreams providing information and stuff. So I'd imagine the original spirit of the body gave a message to the MC and when that didn't work, appeared in his mother's dream to say that the brother is trouble. If it's something to do with the wellbeing of one's family member, then its usually taken seriously.

so with that, the MC knows it's not just a nightmare but instead a message and confirmation he needs to go.

Thanks for the translation! Appreciate the hardwork!!

Dex-chan lover
Going off Asian beliefs, it's not the MC we know, but the original spirit of the body who visited his mother's dream to pass on a message.

Aggregator gang
Even though he's trained in martial arts, he only did so for self defence. So yeah, his plan was more or less, stand by and help the wounded. At least that's my understanding

Purely my interpretation, but I think it's because MC is in a sort state of "denial". Where he is hoping his brother will be fine even without his help. So he is also subconsciously blocking the original in his dreams as the original's influence would be the opposite argument. That he can't stand back and needs to actively help
No no I meant, he knew his brother was going to be involved but it wasn’t until the dream where he decided to try to prevent it

Dex-chan lover
Trust your gut feeling on this, man. That is not mere nightmare. More like a premonition.

Users who are viewing this thread