Ryuukishi no Okiniiri

I know it's not the scanlator's fault, but the very infrequent releases are what makes me drop most manga. Almost nothing happens in a chapter, and then to wait a month or so for the next. Good quality work here, though.

the 'villainess' get on my nerves, damn i wanna eat her, or wish she get eaten by monster
the plot suspense kind of too long, still abstract bc canonically dragon knight need their dragon 'blessing' to get married with their lovers, but why this typical arrogant easily manipulated lady just try to strong-arm the strongest dragon knight?? isn't the kingdom must get involved, bc I thought dragons is kind of precious beast for them??
my bet is there a faction that want to abolished dragon-human bonding and maybe change it into human-dragon slave contract or something and this lady is just a pawn for them, it's like
nazi but with dragon
Melissa character is changing frequently from cluelessly innocent like typical shoujo girl and a hint of backbone that i see hit-and-miss
her characteristics need more grounding points, but we'll see in the future chapters

@JakeRay I get where you are coming from, I only recently found this Manga and the suspense of meeting the White Queen is killing me.

My best assumption is that “Endless Journey” needs more staff and/or resources to process all the series they are doing.

My only hope is that 2020 has not hit them too hard.

Fed-Kun's army
that villainess is stupid...
yes im threatening my rival so that just in case somethings happen to them it is certain that i will take the blame and never achieve my goal....
besides while it is true that there was a custom if inhereting wives or fiancee's in medival times it depended on the permission by the family head and the will of the inheritor
and fiancee of the dead brother forcing herself on the future clan head
what the hell did the author smoke....
thats so easy to avert with piety for the dead that it iss not even funny

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist lacks any goals or motivation. She receives unconditional love from the knight and the dragons, but we get no indication why.

Users who are viewing this thread