The Dragon That Lost Its Eggs Started Raising Me for Some Reason! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
I picked this up cause I saw a screenshot somewhere without checking when it was last updated. Now I'm sad I got hooked and have to play the waiting game.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so the tag got updated with her name after she touched it.

This is interesting.

Group Leader
Are there still no new chapters for it? I could probably pick this one up if someone can provide me with the raws 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I got the impression the MC is being possessed by or otherwise merged with the hatchling that died. The hatchling's ghost is probably the silhouette we keep seeing periodically.
if you ask me I'm betting mc is the hatchling, and doesn't realize it

Dex-chan lover
Not surprised, if its been dropped for that Guildmark xd What shitty system is that, if you lose your mark you're literally constantly being stalked by whoever picks it up in real time

Just started book 2 of this novel yesterday as it released, no idea it was a manga til I randomly saw it! Book's solid, recommend checking it out. It goes into like, A LOT more detail. The first 3 chapters are like 10% of what happened compared to the novels.

Dex-chan lover
The WN has four volumes, and the unofficial English translation is available at re:library. The official English translation of the LNs is available through volume 2. (WN is very good, but LNs are still an improvement over them (just more polished).

I'm a fan of this series. The world building is outstanding (though doesn't really kick in until vol 2-30. It's a little hard to classify because it's a little SoL, plus good action, plus politics. There's even an arc in volume three that I would categorize as horror. I very much recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread