The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 12 Ch. 170 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
Sade could've been a good person, but the way she pursue things made her bad

well she did admit it. she loved herself the most. she was already a bit twisted even before Victor, but then she fell in love with someone other than herself. he could have saved her,... but what pushed her to the edge was him calling out for Sharon on his last seconds... maybe she can still be saved.

This is it, boys. We goin' full Steven Universe now.
I reeeeally hope they won't just pardon Sade like that. I get that she's a victim of her circumstances, but it's not like she only fucked up the Duke's life for him to go and forgive her. That ain't right, chief.

Dex-chan lover
@wynnmore - I'd consider cursing a child with a Death Touch to be several kilometers removed from the line between "Understandable Fuckie-wuckies" and "Evil," yes.

I know being able to understand and forgive is a virtue but come on man she's still gotta do her stint in purgatory.

Dex-chan lover
cute anime girl: commit several war crimes and starts a massive genocide
mangaka draws cute anime girl blushing and crying
QxoMggF.png
MC : everything is forgiven

My boy bringing her to the future won't solve a thing. She's a vain, narcisstic maniac with zero care for other people's life.

The best end for her is death.

Dex-chan lover
So is this flashback arc a full-on retcon that she wasn't evil beforehand, or is it just supposed to be "everything is forgivable if you cry a little at your own pain"?

Dex-chan lover
Well this went from a gag-manga to Fuck My Heart really quick....

Hlz

Ok so Sade went from just straight evil character to tragic evil character? Well im all in for fleshing out characters.. but he wants to save her by taking her to future? I wonder how thats gonna work since she scarred Daleths face prior whole thing or she wouldnt have whole mask on her.
if there is some weird sort of time paradox poopoo in this then the "messy evil face leftovers" which was supposed Sade after her final fight, which Daleth found, was a staging for timejump? I hope author pulls this out well since story has been great fun so far.

Users who are viewing this thread