The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - Sabbath (2)

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here's my hot take:

Alice's mother, Sharon (who is dead), was the witch that cursed our fair duke. Alice will end up doing something to break it.

Hot taaaaaaake.

Are they really dead? They might had asked others to say that, as for the reason....

More 20 chapters or so before we get some more clues. ?

Dex-chan lover
Here's my take:

I agree with @Ragnia that it was Alice's mother. However, my guess is that the Witch would have made herself immune to the curse, and I'm betting that Alice is immune, too. The end result will be that Alice and the Duke could have been having sweet sexy times this whole time

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's probably going to be Alice's mom that cursed him and Alice will either be immune OR touching her will break the curse. Now, why she would curse him in the first place is still a mystery, because from the way people have talked about her, she didn't seem be to evil.

So he'd be able to be with Alice. Alice has loved him since she was a kid and the only reason I'd guess her mom would curse him was so he wouldn't marry some other noble his family picked. Since normally there's no way he'd be able to marry Alice (a maid). And yeah I've always expected Alice to be immune to the curse because it was done for her sake.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she is immune to the curse or can undo it, it'd be too sad for them to never be able to touch each other. It's already heartbreaking here.

Users who are viewing this thread