The Embodiment of Sins - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Embodiment of Sins (35-50)

Power Uploader
Now this is a new take on goblins' lore

fUYGMzB.png

Dex-chan lover
Ish is lucky he had a bunch of clothes stored for use. Fighting naked would have been hard.
It seems that even if he is a female elf now, he's as brutal as ever.
The worldbuilding at the end helps separate this story from other fantasy stories. Giant goblins sound terrifying. Plus the mention that goblins reproduce through an unknown means make me think they grow by infection. Maybe all that ring is doing is curing Ish from that infection.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hyped for the next chapters of this series it's such an interesting take on Gender Bender

Dex-chan lover
Would.

Jokes aside, I like to see how this manga goes given that in the beginning it was hinted that even the most basic human stuff is new to him like fear or remorse so I'd like that be explored in the future also the worldbuilding is cool in the end of every chapter. I've read a lot of genderbent manga and a few them has similarity with this, like the new one. I think it was where a murderer turned into a girl in another world and must kill the heroes. It's still early to judge the story but it got me hooked. Also, I see that the flag here shows Malaysian but when I looked at the twitter bio of the artist/author it's in Japanese but they speak English in their tweets so yeah I'm just gonna assume they are a Japanese person in Malaysia that can speak English. Would love to see more of their work, great job!

Dex-chan lover
I usually hate the seven sins trope but I gotta say that this is interesting worldbuilding.

so uhh, i noticed that the classification of the gobbos are in indonesian or maybe malay
toh-yhul = tuyul (a type of ghost which bare the body of a baby. if im not wrong a tuyul is the ghost of a baby that died in the womb or died right after being born)
saht-tria = satria (means knight or warrior in english)
bah-rin = dunno maybe its a javanese word or something
rah-ja = raja (means king in english)
rah-saksha = raksasa (means giant in english)
the way the gobbos class are spelled reminded me of japanese ww2 propaganda posters

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Noooo it's super interesting but there's no more to read :(

Dex-chan lover
so uhh, i noticed that the classification of the gobbos are in indonesian or maybe malay
toh-yhul = tuyul (a type of ghost which bare the body of a baby. if im not wrong a tuyul is the ghost of a baby that died in the womb or died right after being born)
the way the gobbos class are spelled reminded me of japanese ww2 propaganda posters
Thanks for translate, I'm just about to comment this. Also pretty sure there is no word bahrin in Javanese,

Dex-chan lover
Bit of correction, raksasa means monster. Gergasi means giant. To add, i think its Bahrain, idk why author chose that though

Users who are viewing this thread