The Extra’s Academy Survival Guide - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
You know, I think me asking about this translation is how I got banned from chat by Asurascans yesterday. At least that’s the only comment removed.

ah well. Fuk ‘em. I just need to find someone else translating Greatest Estate Developer, and I’ll be straight.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I think me asking about this translation is how I got banned from chat by Asurascans yesterday. At least that’s the only comment removed.

ah well. Fuk ‘em. I just need to find someone else translating Greatest Estate Developer, and I’ll be straight.
...not to be that guy but does it really matter if you get banned from asurascans chat? Almost every comment there is "that's what he gets for messing with mc" not even the character's actual name just 'mc'. As though the only preoccupation there is that the mc is strong and beats up people with everything else being meaningless. Like, did you actually have something to TALK about with them?

...not to be that guy but does it really matter if you get banned from asurascans chat? Almost every comment there is "that's what he gets for messing with mc" not even the character's actual name just 'mc'. As though the only preoccupation there is that the mc is strong and beats up people with everything else being meaningless. Like, did you actually have something to TALK about with them?
You are so right lmao the comment section in asurascans is actually braindead, in the chapters of some solid stories I go to the comment section expecting the people to talk about the possible future plot, how X incident happened, who is stronger than who currently (if it's an action comic), or why this character is GOOD. But all I get are the unfunny and repetitive jokes recited over and over again by the same few people(like botters?), though sometimes I will find a few actual comments made by humans with a thinking capacity asking or actually discussing a particular plot point/decision made by a character and of course they are at the bottom of the page with low likes.

Dex-chan lover
You are so right lmao the comment section in asurascans is actually braindead, in the chapters of some solid stories I go to the comment section expecting the people to talk about the possible future plot, how X incident happened, who is stronger than who currently (if it's an action comic), or why this character is GOOD. But all I get are the unfunny and repetitive jokes recited over and over again by the same few people(like botters?), though sometimes I will find a few actual comments made by humans with a thinking capacity asking or actually discussing a particular plot point/decision made by a character and of course they are at the bottom of the page with low likes.
I do normally want to discuss what happened in the chapter, but both points are 100% accurate. Sometimes you can find a good convo about things, others are basically down bads, people hating on the most minuscule thing, and OP obsessed (hopefully) teenagers. At this point I just use it to save images I like.

But it's the principle of the thing, I guess. If I were being a menace, I can get being banned over that. What I don't like being banned over bullshit or power tripping though. And if it was over a curious question about another translation's quality...

Users who are viewing this thread