The Fable - The Second Contact - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Wielder of Power Man...

Dex-chan lover
Just a reaction to the authors comment:

Japan's society is hard enough as it is dealing with,
  • anxiety's about work,
  • living in cramped areas,
  • capitalism threatening you with becoming homeless, one of their biggest social pariahs
So seeing a couple of dumbasses go camping and poisoning the ecosystem with trash, and then not get the obvious response of a hefty fine but a tv interview (I'm actually not sure about the fine, but the tv interview did piss me off a bit)

Dex-chan lover
Just a reaction to the authors comment:

So seeing a couple of dumbasses go camping and poisoning the ecosystem with trash, and then not get the obvious response of a hefty fine but a tv interview (I'm actually not sure about the fine, but the tv interview did piss me off a bit)
I went straight to the comments to see if someone talked about this, I think I agree with you... The author has a bit of a twisted worldview, I feel like I get where his style is coming from.

Just guessing but, the parts that involve "pro assassins", specially the fights, doesn't seem like they have any research on them. I mean I'm calling bs, but rule of cool makes it OK. Also the build up is pretty good.
<3
Thanks for reading

Dex-chan lover
No fucking way dude :notlikethis: Ebihara has always been a bad ass. Damn, R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread