The Fable - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - Eaten Man

Fed-Kun's army
Same guy who hated the idea of eating snakes is now hooked on them, at least beyond anything else he can get.

Aggregator gang
Well that's terrifying

How many miles (or km idc) can a bear move in one day? Humans are pretty godly at long distance but his leg is fucked. I wonder if they can outpace it on the bugs and water diet.

Dex-chan lover
Just build a trap and use the backpack as a bait. Bears can be pretty smart, but not smart enough to recognise a trap.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPcPl_Iihy8

Only proper response

Dex-chan lover
I laughed way too much at him playing dead while lying on his back.

Dex-chan lover
Time to kill a bear barehanded by tapping the back of it's neck. Oh wait, he's got his survival knife, tsk.

You'll survive longer during a disaster like an earthquake by eating insects? The only insect you'll see under the rubble of buildings would be cockroaches. I'd die multiple lives first before I eat one of those.

@dudewithmagic Black bears usually aren't that dangerous. They are mostly herbivorous/opportunistic hunters, so when you are awake, as long as you make a loud noise and scare it away, it'll run.

The concern however is if it gets into your food you won't have any food left for yourself.

So you use a bear hang when sleeping and it is unlikely the bear will get into your backpack.

Most times it won't attack you unless it feels threatened and even then it's not to kill but so it can get away.

Users who are viewing this thread