The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
bless you translator team for the translation. i hope you continue this series

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick this up someone, i would MTL it but im too stupid to figure that out

Group Leader
always surprised with the jump in the illustration quality from the original one to this, some one punch man level of improvement.

Fed-Kun's army
always surprised with the jump in the illustration quality from the original one to this, some one punch man level of improvement.
Are you often surprised at the "improvement" and "jump in quality" when you look at storyboard drafts vs the finished product? Because that's what this is. Not the same thing as OPM at all.

Group Leader
Are you often surprised at the "improvement" and "jump in quality" when you look at storyboard drafts vs the finished product? Because that's what this is. Not the same thing as OPM at all.
Umm I might not be an expert but I think it did the same thing as opm, the original was a webcomic then it got an artist attention so he worked with the author of the webcomic and created this. Please point out if I understood it wrong :)

Group Leader
The fuck you on bro, what draft takes 3 years to happen? author did a poor drawings cool history by himself, got popular and got a series with a good artist, like One with Murata.
sassy much huh?

Users who are viewing this thread