The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
It kinda is i usually can tell what kinda of story the author wants to tell but i'm kinda lost here.
The author's other work is the same also. Zero clue what the fuck that story is trying to be, and I initially stuck with it because it was a cute romcom. Dropped it unfortunately

Dex-chan lover
It kinda is i usually can tell what kinda of story the author wants to tell but i'm kinda lost here.
I don't mind it with how boringly predictable a lot of isekai, heck, most current stories are.
If the MC is overpowered (Slime Isekai, Overlord, Solo Leveling), the story is absolutely boring. For Solo Leveling, he'll be challenged at the start, and then it quickly becomes boring. I appreciate a bit of unpredictability and not making the protagonist overpowered in the first place, at least not without something to balance that.

Anyhoo, she's not wrong with otherworlders (possibly) abusing their power. It's a comedy series, but KonoSuba has a lot of problems caused by said otherworlders.

(she's vegetarian that wants to punch meat eaters)
Okay, I already hate her 🤣
One of her buddies looks like an eagle, guess what they eat.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how the author weaves in subtle world-building just through Nora's interaction with Moolyn and Norn alone. Unlike a lot of modern isekai, I actually feel like some thought was put into that aspect of the narrative.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. There is not one single decent person in this manga. Every body has some f*cking hidden agenda or ulterior motives to take advantage of MC. Nora fell easily in this trap. She was in no obligation to talk with this b*tch and her furries.

Users who are viewing this thread