The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
look i get you want to try and do good Norn but geez you are one crazy woman

Dex-chan lover
I get that she's crazy, but how is Norn in business? She's paying other alchemists for their work instead of making products herself and assaulting the few customers she already has. On top of that can the downtrodden herbivore beastmen afford to eat out at her restaurant? Grekov's a prick, but why would anyone want to go to her shop? Even in the era of dueling, it would be a once in a lifetime affair, and probably everyone in town would have heard about it.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is even going on anymore :nyoron: are we just forgetting about the weird meeting with Nora?

Dex-chan lover
Norn is fucking blushing before being whipped. She is sick and twisted. She is YIKES incarnate.
I'm starting to pity the monk guy.
  • Lost a duel fairly, but almost died.
  • Get brainwashed into "loving" her
  • Get fucking enslaved
  • Now that he "loves" her, whipping Norn is further mental damage to him.
I feel like him dying from the duel would've been a mercy.
I wouldn't mind her self-punishment if not for the blushing which is incredibly SUS.

Banned
I get that she's crazy, but how is Norn in business? She's paying other alchemists for their work instead of making products herself and assaulting the few customers she already has. On top of that can the downtrodden herbivore beastmen afford to eat out at her restaurant? Grekov's a prick, but why would anyone want to go to her shop? Even in the era of dueling, it would be a once in a lifetime affair, and probably everyone in town would have heard about it.

And she's also paying for an war herself. I don't think the author has thought through the logistics of any of this.

Dex-chan lover
She's an absolute whacko.. I wonder if there were any intentions of her ever being likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Norn is kinda kinky but I'm not one to kink shame (usually). What I will say though is that she sure is pretty chesty. Delightfully so. Her nature aside, she is very pretty.

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
Apparently brainwashing someone into a slave isn't illegal. Kinda just shows that she's willing to use any loophole to enact her own version of justice.

Users who are viewing this thread