The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but I'll stop reading it until is done (if it doesnt' get axed), the author wants to draw some real crazy women, the MC is not the MC anymore either.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking weird manga.

Honestly, this whole thing reminds me of my 20s.

I'm not sure who the MC is, honestly; is it the passive and almost invisible alchemist guy, the psychotic justice girl, or the flat hexmage?
Hell, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we started the entire backstory of elf-chan, and she becomes the MC!

Dex-chan lover
So it turns out that the luck fish is already complete off-screen? Because it was no longer on the list.

Dex-chan lover
So it turns out that the luck fish is already complete off-screen? Because it was no longer on the list.
Some things are complete as soon as you finish the process, like how he can only make one of those twin bells. It's possible that as soon as he finished "waiting for the eggs to hatch" it was done, and not necessarily when they actually hatch.

Dex-chan lover
Some things are complete as soon as you finish the process, like how he can only make one of those twin bells. It's possible that as soon as he finished "waiting for the eggs to hatch" it was done, and not necessarily when they actually hatch.
Doubt that was the case here, as when the process completes it also applies correction to make it into a perfect state or better (s, ss or sss, I think he said?). A luck fish is not in perfect state when it is not a luck fish yet.

Dex-chan lover
OMG MC's ability is way too easy to steal.
Three-seconds delay wouldn't mean anything if the perpetrator is more than one.
joe-biden-worries.jpg

Banned
What a fucking weird manga.

Honestly, this whole thing reminds me of my 20s.

I'm not sure who the MC is, honestly; is it the passive and almost invisible alchemist guy, the psychotic justice girl, or the flat hexmage?
Hell, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we started the entire backstory of elf-chan, and she becomes the MC!

There is a pre-serialization version where the author drew the comic. Art is really bad but the characters and story seems to be the same. I got the impression that the author is one of those that wanted to have multiple main characters instead of just one.
Having multiple main characters gives the author more leeway in the story. So if author decides to axe one or multiple MCs, then the larger plotline isn't adversely affected while also increasing the tension the audience may feel while reading the story.

I'm pretty sure the psycho justice gal is the punisher/batman of the story while the alchemist and the hex witch is the main characters. The villians, other than the crazy god and the possible Sylar (it's a villian from the tv show Heroes and it's basically the same person here.), hasn't been seen yet.

Dex-chan lover
There is a pre-serialization version where the author drew the comic. Art is really bad but the characters and story seems to be the same. I got the impression that the author is one of those that wanted to have multiple main characters instead of just one.
Having multiple main characters gives the author more leeway in the story. So if author decides to axe one or multiple MCs, then the larger plotline isn't adversely affected while also increasing the tension the audience may feel while reading the story.

Yeah, I kinda got that feeling about multiple main characters; it’s an interesting idea, and I approve.

The whole setting, people's reactions, every single person's reasoning.... that shit is still weirder then snake suspenders.
I'm pretty sure the psycho justice gal is the punisher/batman of the story while the alchemist and the hex witch is the main characters. The villians, other than the crazy god and the possible Sylar (it's a villian from the tv show Heroes and it's basically the same person here.), hasn't been seen yet.

Seriously, I can deal with some Frank being around, I can even handle a Horn Rimmed Glasses hanging out!
....but if a Sylar shows up, I may just be out.

I couldn't even watch the newer Star Trek movies because Quinto's eyebrows set me off like I'm hearing a ticking clock, and he's gonna steal my brains.

Dex-chan lover
Doubt that was the case here, as when the process completes it also applies correction to make it into a perfect state or better (s, ss or sss, I think he said?). A luck fish is not in perfect state when it is not a luck fish yet.
the luck fish maybe is not in the "perfect" state now but its guaranteed that it will be, thus all the instructions are complete

Dex-chan lover
Bro make a shitton of luck potions. Sell the damn bombs to some rich merchants at high prices, take the elf, money, crystal, Nora and run the f*ck away. It all will work out with you all drinking those SS rank luck potions daily till you reach a new kingdom or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread