The Fake Saintess Awaits Her Exit - Ch. 10

This is extremely anal of me, but actual Templar knights were comprised of men who all swore a vow of chastity and couldn't be married. They were priests before they were knights. In fact, the Templars, Hospitallers, and Teutonic orders all had churches and hospitals set up throughout Europe and the Middle East during the time of the crusades where they treated civilians for FREE with no strings attached, even if those civilians were considered the enemy. Because it's what God would have wanted them to do or whatever. I'd also like to point out that the grand master of the Teutonic order was close friends with Martin Luther who essentially brought about the end of the order entirely by pointing out that a lot of the mental issues within the knights of the order stemmed from them not getting any since they weren't married and were therefore depressed. And lastly, I'd like to state that the crusades would never have happened if the Muslims hadn't invaded Spain and Southern Europe and massacred hundreds of not thousands of innocent people in their quest to take over the continent.

Anyway, my main point here is that Latban in no way could be the ML realistically solely because they've called him a Templar. Templar knights can't be in relationships of any kind. He especially wouldn't because he seems to take his duty as a knight very seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread