The Fake Saintess Awaits Her Exit - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell. She really was forced to sell her body like a prostitute. And it'd surely happen again. Yeah no, I'm dropping this.
Thank you for the mass release.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters!

Yeah...I'm not the biggest fan of the whole 'needing to have sex or she'll die' plot-point.
Feels like a mildly cheap way to create drama and an excuse for smut.
What is it with these sorts of stories and forced/coerced sex?
Reminds me a little of that other manhwa on my reading list, the one with the princess where she's lust-cursed and goes into heat.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk, I just feel grossed out. It felt suffocating to see the FL panicking and vulnerable. Then here comes the prince, who sees her shaking and crying and is like, yep she is totally thinking rationally and not in some type of manic state, lets have sx. I could be overreacting since I don't like reminders when life isn't in your control.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still really love this but I just wish she had just stay put and see what happens. She’s worked so damn hard to only have it reduced to “go fuck someone or you die” like nooooooooo. But it is kinda funny how she practically did the “hit it and quit it”

Dex-chan lover
Reading this disgust me, and from reading the LN spoiler. No amount of pity sappy backstory can justify OG Yvelina shitty behaviour towards MC. Geez reading this makes my blood boils so much

Users who are viewing this thread