The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 2

Why some of the TL looks similar with prev. group Ch 2 TL? :/ some parts just got changed by PR :/

Also what happened with CH 1? You didn't do ch 1 before. This is considered a snipe, considering BCK uploading the chapters ahead. Gurl sniping ain't cool

Group Leader
@Ayuyuyu First of all, we did upload Chapter 1, and it got deleted so we are working on reuploading right now. Second of all, everyone worked really hard on these chapters- if I hadn't been absent for most of the day, we would've released way earlier. Posting the work we've already did and not continuing after that is NOT considered sniping. We simply don't want to see all our work scrapped and tossed to the dump. Third of all, the reason why the TL is similar is because we both translated off of the same raws, and the same dialogue. Therefore, the translations are BOUND TO BE SIMILAR.

Still there are many ways for spelling the character name, but yours just happened really similar though
And the way you translated some parts just sounds, happened, like a recycle though. Even in my translation class there was never a time were ppls translations were that similar, in case like this.
And I don't saw everyone here???? I just saw one man person doing this chapter

Group Leader
@Ayuyuyu I was referring to the first chapter we did. And furthermore, I used the novel as well for reference when translating the names. Please, if you would like to make such a claim, I ask of you to try translating the names first.

Users who are viewing this thread