The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rampage

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmm... Maybe when she says that she'll "peel away all of his skin", she means that she'll get him out of his shell/make him less afraid and shy. Never-mind, this theory of mine would only make sense if she wasn't such a crazy bitch!!!

As of chapter seven, I still don't understand the way Kasuga-kun acts. Here, we are talking about a male character who is fancy of heavy philosophical literature subjects and yet can not keep his composure about somthing so small, continuously allowing Nakamura-san to bully him about it.

The only thing I can come up is that he really is a perverted person and this is not about puberty at all (Holding onto the bag of clothes like it is a life or death matter, putting it in a box, sniffing them etc.). He is afraid that by "peeling of his skin", Nakamura-san's going to make him face with the harsh reality. It sounds ridiculous to call a 12 yr old boy a pervert but after seeing Nakamura-san I mean anything is possible.

he is a pervert alright. but desperately denied it. even go as far as dating but platonic. what a fucktard

well i might been too harsh. i too do some stupid embarrassing shit in middle school.

I was cringing so hard thinking he might just go for a kiss, thankfully he didn't. But this is the only beginning of Nakamura's depravity :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread