The Flowers of Evil - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Frayed Threads

Aggregator gang
Man I seriously wanna kill this coward of a high schooler
MF, why your expression gets so stiff each time that girls around? Are you even a man? Such an cowardic asshole. Ah man that bitch of a woman's inextricably horrendous personality is so creepy
Just wadda me "take the secret to your grave"? Until just now you were like SUUUUUPPPPEEERRR guilty for doing so, guys idk if it were me I wouldn't even bother thinking of it as sin furthermore I wouldn't even take the gym cloths on impulse either. Even in worst case scenario, my classmate found out it was me and decided to treat me as an outcast than rather be it. A class full of hypocrites who won't even believe a fellow member in it & cut all ties with me just for some gaudy idolized gurl's cloths
I don't need that kind of people around me to even treat as fellow classmate either, did cha see those folks are all so shallow as f ?
My class is a million times better, I used to got into countless arguments but never once it was pure out of hypocrisy.

This bitch reminds me of those assholes back in elementary school who’d say they’d tell the teacher on you but they end up asking them for the bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread