The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 9 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet it's back!

A host club must look so tame and vanilla to Honoka in comparison to her own job.

"What? So there where alternative ways to using my body to gain money that did not involve fucking strangers?"

Power Uploader
Oh sweet it's back!

A host club must look so tame and vanilla to Honoka in comparison to her own job.

"What? So there where alternative ways to using my body to gain money that did not involve fucking strangers?"
To be fair, everyone knows what happens in those “afters” they spoke of.

Is It True this Is An Autobiography?

The Author Has The Same Name As The MC

It can't possibly be a true autobiography with many of the plot things happening and the ability to look into the minds of others and I doubt someone like Maria could actually exist in real life, but it's known that the writer is indeed a former prostitute so it probably has semi-autobiographical elements.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update!

Honestly, I think Honoka just really wants to believe that you can have a healthy (at least communication-wise) relationship with someone even while working in soap. That's why, at least to me, it feels believable that she doesn't find the host/soap relationship weird.

(Translation note: I suspect the name of the host club is Sugar Hall rather than Holl, but in japanese some of the katakana english can be pretty misleading since ホール could be both "hole" and "hall" depending on the context. Nevermind, saw some raws and it just deadass says HOLL lmao)

Last edited:
Thank you for the update.
Just check Bat*t0 and the entire chapters are gone. Why? What happened?

Power Uploader
Thanks for the update!

Honestly, I think Honoka just really wants to believe that you can have a healthy (at least communication-wise) relationship with someone even while working in soap. That's why, at least to me, it feels believable that she doesn't find the host/soap relationship weird.

(Translation note: I suspect the name of the host club is Sugar Hall rather than Holl, but in japanese some of the katakana english can be pretty misleading since ホール could be both "hole" and "hall" depending on the context. Nevermind, saw some raws and it just deadass says HOLL lmao)
Oh yes, I panned on mentioning this in the notes actually.
It is definitely “Holl” I don't know why. It's the same reason I constantly used “Raphael” despite that how it's written suggests it should be “Rafaello”, the Italian name but the romanized sign on the store clearly says “Raphael”.

Thank you for the update.
Just check Bat*t0 and the entire chapters are gone. Why? What happened?
I got banned from there like half a year ago and they deleted every chapter I uploaded too. Something about linking a Shota harem on nhentai in a comment section of a shota harem there. The weird thing is the comment is still there and visible, but all of the uploads are gone.

Dex-chan lover
It's back!!!
So this arc will bring us to sex workers and toxic relationships, nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
You know, nobody in England ends their sentences with "man". It automatically makes any sentence sound at least 120% more American

Dex-chan lover
LOL unless they knew each other 'before' , seems risky for a host to live with anyone but giving me AsuKanojo vibes lol
Oh sweet it's back!

i can imagine the alcohol wrecking your system unless JP alcohol isn't that strong but i can still imagine 'difficult' customers coming in and causing a fuss tho id hope a host(ess) club/bar would have more security than a brothel esp since it's an 'open area' kinda thing where other customers coujld get hurt in the crossfire

Users who are viewing this thread