The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story

From checking chapters 1-3 are free but after it costs. So not sure if this will get dropped then or not

Fed-Kun's army
Author must think they're so clever "it's not isekai! They're just from another planet."

And before you try to mark SpOiLeRs this is from chapter one. I ain't spoiling shit. and neither were the other people literally stating she has the power of "Structural Analysis" and "Structural Editing" which is IN THE DESCRIPTION.

Priests not feeding children

There better not be trouble shoot

Busy with Charlotte means nothing and she is suspicious. So confident and did she just knew she’d be the saint? Another novel daughter? What?

Ty for translating! Can’t wait to read more!

Isekai gods always seem to have less of an understanding about how the universe works than the people they transfer

Pace seems a bit fast, but considering that this "saint" thing was the main point from the first chapter, taking 2 chapters to find out who it is seems reasonable.

Wonder how the pace will change and what will happen later.

I do have a question- Why the loli tag? She is a child not an adult that lookslike a child, physically she is a child... What amI missig here?

Contributor
..loli doesn’t mean “adult that looks like a child” (you may be thinking of “legal loli”?)

Maybe she is the saint ? The spirits said that they don't know the other girl ~

Contributor
I've read ahead and I still don't get the villain's motivation...it's not even revenge. Just pure pettiness and jealousy..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
the overall of character design is very good.
I hope the story progress well.

Users who are viewing this thread