The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story

Double-page supporter
@BraveDude8 There are 2 more chapters that say they have been uploaded. Is there something wrong w/ them? You asked them to upload a working chapter and you'd approve, so I can only assume that the chapters are not working since you have not approved them.

@GodGinrai
If it's still shown on the listing with X mark (and hidden group name) then it haven't been reviewed yet. There's nothing we plebs could do except waiting (maybe ask on discord for another mod to review it, but i don't know if that's recommended or not)

If it's already reviewed then it would be either visible and readable to all (aproved) or simply gone (rejected). If it's rejected then it's better to assume that there are problem with the release and the discussion better stay between the uploader and mod, else most of the times it would just make more drama (take note that the one uploaded the chp 5 and 6 was just registered 3 days ago so the chance that it's a troll upload also exist).

If anybody wants to upload and have problem, i believe there's a channel on discord which offer help in uploading (and possibly reassign the uploader name to yours if it's your own release?) So new user should try use that help if s/he fked up their first upload repeatedly.

Aggregator gang
mods say that it was deleted because it was not the proper format for uploading
cant have folders inside of the compressed file zip
mods didn't say if it was a fake chapter

Brave dude's post was for the one before, after that theres another 3 uploads (2 chp 5 and 1 chp 6)
And he didn't say that it have folder inside the zip, only that the upload is broken (have no image in it) and that's one of possible reason.
Also I just say possibility, not that it is. For what I know it could also just somebody uploading broken zip files to troll people. Is it though? Who knows, not my job to determine it.

Hrm, my guess is that the girl Isabella who became the Saint has some way of swapping statuses with other people. So she likely gave the sick girl her disease and stole Charlotte's status as the Saint.

anyone else that can't see any more than 4 capters? On the front page i clicked on the update (Chapter 6) then it was unavaliable

@LimeJuices There is a delay on new people/groups uploading stuff. MangaDex needs to not show updates until people can actually read them, tons of people keep getting baited by delays and failed uploads.

@LimeJuices When it does finally show the chapters uploaded on the manga's page, you might get a message that says "No pages." Use control+F5 to force refresh the page, and that usually fixes that issue. Again, that is after it is approved, and starts showing up on the manga's page.

Dex-chan lover
@Fro5tburn
This is really annoying, I hope mangadex support are aware of it... These guys releases are a example of this error/problem...

i hope that the guys the run mangadex would make it so the chapters only pop up on the update list after being approved

Do you mean 5&6 ? Because I've the same question. ๐Ÿ˜

Banned
No more false alarms or is there will be trouble.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Users who are viewing this thread