The Frontier Alchemist ~ I Can't Go Back to That Job After You Made My Budget Zero - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
These are unknown potions from research department, what do we do? I know, let's dump them in the river!
The association people must be in a really foul mood from all the stinkiness if they make decisions like that.

I wonder where all their budgets go, if they seem to be making a lot of money (at least before MC left) and yet they kept cutting expenses, such as firing the person in charge of storage. They are a state-controlled organization, not a corporation that is making profits for some fat guy on the top, right?

Dex-chan lover
The Association is turning into one of those companies responsible for superfund sites, or those Italian guys who were dumping radioactive waste.

I originally felt sorry for them, but now they are badmouthing the Basic Research Department for lacking funding (not their fault) without seeming to understand that’s where their materials came from. Even though they do know that lack of materials and Master Rust is the source of their current difficulties…? And then…dumping it in the river? Is there a reason it can’t go in normal trash? Setting aside that one shouldn’t dump unknown materials without special handling, and that littering is a crappy thing to do, isn’t it a lot more effort to go pour it in the river?

I originally felt sorry for them, but now they are badmouthing the Basic Research Department for lacking funding (not their fault) without seeming to understand that’s where their materials came from. Even though they do know that lack of materials and Master Rust is the source of their current difficulties…? And then…dumping it in the river? Is there a reason it can’t go in normal trash? Setting aside that one shouldn’t dump unknown materials without special handling, and that littering is a crappy thing to do, isn’t it a lot more effort to go pour it in the river?
Yeah, Sabasa (the assistant to the bloated cue ball) is the only one who made the connection that Rust made high quality materials at a better efficiency rate. He won't say that though since he'll just be yelled at even though he's right, so he's just watching the implosion unfold while collecting his paycheck like the common man of our world lol.

Users who are viewing this thread