The Frontier Alchemist ~ I Can't Go Back to That Job After You Made My Budget Zero - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Preparing the field (pgs 9-12):
You would think alchemy is not necessary to grow, because how do things naturally grow, or how did humanity survive when starting agriculture. Rather, I think it's a step to improve the yield. In normal farming you would apply fertilizer after sowing.

You can believe that every territory has alchemists because alchemy school is separate from the alchemy institute mentioned many times in the story, and is how those medallions are gotten, both the apprentice and master ones. Like the higher ups thought they might need a lot of alchemists so they created that school.

Dex-chan lover
Preparing the field (pgs 9-12):
You would think alchemy is not necessary to grow, because how do things naturally grow, or how did humanity survive when starting agriculture. Rather, I think it's a step to improve the yield. In normal farming you would apply fertilizer after sowing.
Most likely, earth was contaminated with excessive amounts of magic elements in some past catastrophe. Past catastrophes are common in fantasy settings, and not that rare in reality too.

Users who are viewing this thread