The Gals in My Class Treat Me Like Air (Fanbox) - Ch. 11

And as usual my comment section is ruined again. I wish you could block people and not ignore them.
Bro, get over it. I've got people following me around actually libeling me, and you don't see me complaining. If whatever you're complaining about is upsetting you so much, just ignore it. Like, literally ignore it. It's not "your" comments section, and you don't have to read anything in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I think you should switch to fire here. Strawmen are weak to fire.
I can back every statements with direct quotes from you, it's really simple on a forum.
But fine, have it your way - I'm glad to see you backtracking, because...

It does. These are called subversions. You'd enjoy the stories for what they are if you understood that. Because they then go from "Flashy girl and romcom hijinx", to "Flashy girl defies societal expectations... and romcom hijinx".
...if you admit the fact that stereotyped characters mustn't necessarily fit each and every characterization of the stereotype they belong to, the logic behind your whole obnoxious chapters-long bitching campaign about the FMC being a slut immediately falls apart.

I can back every statements with direct quotes from you, it's really simple on a forum.
But fine, have it your way - I'm glad to see you backtracking, because...

...if you admit the fact that stereotyped characters mustn't necessarily fit each and every characterization of the stereotype they belong to, the logic behind your whole obnoxious chapters-long bitching campaign about the FMC being a slut immediately falls apart.
Except this is the stereotypical gal. This isn't a story about subverting expectations, but playing into them directly. Or did you forget the entire premise of the story, and literally everything that happened until now?

Dex-chan lover
Except this is the stereotypical gal. This isn't a story about subverting expectations, but playing into them directly. Or did you forget the entire premise of the story, and literally everything that happened until now?
This is nothing but conjecture by this point.

Users who are viewing this thread