The Gap of a Gal Girlfriend - Ch. 1

Supporter
This again...
f15da6a9-ab8b-4b49-b7b9-29f8e03a4641_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
One of my favorite depictions of this trope is from "Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou" with this girl named Sayaka. The MC got traumatized when he saw her bare face and Mayumi calls her a witch for being able to transform into a different person entirely.

Anyway, I recommend that anime (12 episodes) and manga (already completed) for romcom lovers. (Check out the anime first it's got quite a nice vibe and then read the manga after the 12th episode.)

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD WHY KAERU KEEPS SHITTING OUT NEW MANGA AS IF HE DOESNT HAVE LIKE 11 OTHER ONES TO WORK ON 😭
Because two-page 'stories' are easy to post to twitter? Esp if they actually get paid per update on the JP equivalent of patreon or so

Dex-chan lover
Bro finish your other stories first before starting a new one 😂

In any case love this guy's drawing, so freaking good

Dex-chan lover
This would have more oomph if she actually looked different without the makeup. :dogkek:
might be more noticeable in color like 'less smooth' skin b/c of no foundation but i think the main part is less longer eyelashes/no mascara, and 'messy' hair with the ahoge and no lip product lol

but while some times a 'full face of makeup' can look good in some cases/depends on how good you are at it, sometimes less is more, considering the 'og gyaru' look is closer to this lol

Users who are viewing this thread