The Gardener in a Hunter World - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
High heels on female swordfighter. eyeroll
well, at least her outfit isn't overly sexualized but tbf i do remember hearing that high heels originally was invented to be used by men ,so i'm sure it'd be possible to fight in them (plus any skills/practice would prolly make up for it compared to an even more impractical/stereotypical 'bikini armor' look lol)

Dex-chan lover
well, at least her outfit isn't overly sexualized but tbf i do remember hearing that high heels originally was invented to be used by men ,so i'm sure it'd be possible to fight in them (plus any skills/practice would prolly make up for it compared to an even more impractical/stereotypical 'bikini armor' look lol)
Well, yes, the first high heels were used by persian cavalrymen, really just adding enough height to create a notch for their stirrups to lock into. Cowboy boots still use that same design. Also biker boots to not sleep on the foot rests.

The stilettos she's wearing would sink and get stuck into any soft ground like soil or sand. Plus running, jumping or landing would be barelly possible and even dangerous since it keeps her feet overextended. That's why women take them off even in a street when they need to run, better dirty soles than broken ankles.

Lol, I don't know why I'm overanalysing some silly stuff like that.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that felt undeserved. I wish he didn't get op materials right off the bat and had to earn them instead. Also, the heck we're her thoughts? That sounded like the most forced corny conclusion someone could come up with. Feels very contrived, but I'll stick with it for one more chapter because I think the concept has a lot of potential

Users who are viewing this thread