The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Pupa

Fed-Kun's army
I get the feeling the the Mc will stay so i mean he/she will not pick Male or female

@930310
That's true but though the writer makes a mistake there it doesn't really influence the story as a whole (and I really loved the character of the doctor) so I don't mind minor mistakes like this all that much and that says a lot because my mother is a doctor so I have basically grown up having these rules instilled into me 😆.

Dex-chan lover
Lol why set up a live triangle when it's pretty obvious the girls gonna lose

Fed-Kun's army
Both male and female hormones rising you say?

futanari ? Ufufu.

Lowkey ship Takayama with MC although due to his position as his doctor, it's kinda iffy.

Also, Nurse Obama-Kun. Lel

Dex-chan lover
Does doctor also have a crush on the MC?! He seems to have a fetish for the whole before transforming phase.

I feel like it's a bit selfish for the MC's friends to ask them to "become a guy/girl for me".

It's up to them whether they want to change, or stay the same. It's their life, and even though those two obviously don't mean them any harm, you can see how much stress the statement is causing as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like everyone has their selfish reasons, even the doctor. But so far the potential BF is the worst. But will have to see about the GF.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I’m so shocked that the doctor went and blabbered about the hormones to his brother ! The MC could sue his ass and win big money if he/she discovers what he did. In France he could go to jail and be banned from practicing for a while...
It’s especially a delicate matter when it comes to things like this. He makes me so angry.

Aggregator gang
So yeah, now I'm pretty sure that either the girl friend or the guy friend will, at some point, clearly show to the MC that they won't really love him/her if he/she were to stay androgynous (or if he/she chose the incorrect sex for them) and they will automatically become hostile to the MC and vice versa and then *boom* - auto-win for the other friend or maybe even for the doctor instead, assuming both of them would react to his/her choice negatively.

Seems to me like this will be around as predictable as that and that there will be tons of pointless drama and over-dramatization of stupid stuff (assuming it won't be a really short series like some of these are), but I guess the ride might be kinda fun nonetheless.

Guess I'll stick with this one. For now.

@sousoupink12 it is funny how people blank on the idea of using they is able to refer to a single person. I have said nearly the same thing in post for other series before.

Users who are viewing this thread