The Gentle Goblin's Bird - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Thank you very much for the batch update!

This was a really cute chapter.

It feels weird not seeing any of speedcat's additional page of banter and thirsting when they are so wild when it comes to Her Highness Yeldria, Eclot, Nadricka, and friends sksksk. (It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game)
Thank you for the update!

Honestly Speedcat, you are doing an amazing job translating this story!
Everything sounds so romantic and poetic, and the characters' delicate feelings really come through.

Out of all the scanlations I've read from your group so far, I think this is probably your best work, very very well done!

mass-release tysm 😭😭

and omgggg they’re so cuteee ahaakdhshsgs

Thank u fo the mass release.i was looking for the uncensored version, i love the story and couple in this. Bless to yall speedcat, speedy and quality releases as usual

Just kill the father, his wife, and his entire damn family!!!! They destroyed her poor body, c'mon -I'm glad he doesn't care about babies but the Empress surely will cause troubles because of it and many things more-. ))))))))))))":

Lmao, I totally understand why Speedcat team didn't write notes in the chapters, I've been enjoying the juicy scenes but I was like 'eh... idk what to say, I'm speechless'. xD Tysm for your hardwork~

Users who are viewing this thread