Yuurei to Tsukareta Kaishain - Ch. 180

Group Leader
I can't even express just how stupidly invested I somehow now am in this stupid little 4koma manga 🤣

Thank you for continuing to SL these, I must know what happens next - probably not what you'd expect.

Dex-chan lover
In what meaning is "easy" used here?
I still learn english

Dex-chan lover
I can't even express just how stupidly invested I somehow now am in this stupid little 4koma manga 🤣

Thank you for continuing to SL these, I must know what happens next - probably not what you'd expect.
It's slow, I don't find it particularly funny but it does a good job of making me want to see this socially retarded, nervous puppy of an MC succeed.

Dex-chan lover
In what meaning is "easy" used here?
I still learn english
I believe it means they think this guy is too easy to please, because his nose grow a few inches longer with just a few words of praise from the lady.

I can relate to him as I myself also have zero confidence :fml:

Group Leader
Just realised I accidentally translated Miharu's words as 'red and purple' instead of 'blue and purple'. It's fixed now though.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I believe it means they think this guy is too easy to please, because his nose grow a few inches longer with just a few words of praise from the lady.

I can relate to him as I myself also have zero confidence :fml:
Yeah, you got it, 'easy' here basically means he's a sucker, really easy (<-this is where it comes from) to manipulate.

Users who are viewing this thread