The Ghost and the Exhausted Office Worker - Ch. 213

Dex-chan lover
I think I've realised why this manga annoys me despite having a story I'm at the least intrigued by:

Very rarely does this conform to the basic format of a 4-koma: of setup, development, punchline, resolution. I get that mixing it up or subverting it can be fun or innovative, but this is neither.

Contrast this with what I consider the greatest yonkoma of all time:
63c.png
4 panels, 8 words, and 4 poses to express a surprisingly nuanced and yet puerile joke that I've been laughing at for at least 5 years.

Dex-chan lover
Awkward to talk about emotions but it's not like she necessarily asked him for some distance right?

Dex-chan lover
I think I've realised why this manga annoys me despite having a story I'm at the least intrigued by:

Very rarely does this conform to the basic format of a 4-koma: of setup, development, punchline, resolution. I get that mixing it up or subverting it can be fun or innovative, but this is neither.

Contrast this with what I consider the greatest yonkoma of all time:
63c.png
4 panels, 8 words, and 4 poses to express a surprisingly nuanced and yet puerile joke that I've been laughing at for at least 5 years.
Of all examples you chose that. Based and pisspilled, as they say. Hilarious comic

Users who are viewing this thread