The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 124 - Small Fry

man.. this conflict and misunderstanding..
Junu and Taeyang really need to sit and talk.
And this guy who i forgot about his name, only play safe and make it difficult for Junu to recover his self-esteem.
Junu really need to talk with someone about his problem, Hamin already there but he didnt want to trouble her.
but thats why i really love this manhwa, thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
eyyy ANGRY HAMIN
you know i never really got the chance to express my gratitude
to not just you guys at Totolation
but to Ariette whom i hope is doing well
as well as da bois at Hatigarm
i've been a Hamin-bro since the day i was conceived and its thanks to all of you that i get to see True Hamin realized

Dex-chan lover
wow, I gotta say this is pretty legitimate drama. Realistic argument over plausible misunderstanding and misinformation.

Plenty of drama from these kind of series are forced or dumb, but I like this.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya Eh, I mean it makes sense within context, but...

Man is Junu bad at communicating haha. Kinda makes it frustrating, but in a good way I guess? Like you wanna know what happens next

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon Yeah, i know what you mean. I think in this context Junu is more focused on the idea that Jisoo was only interested in a friendship with him to get closer to Yuri, and at this point in time Junu feels no obligation to explain the full story to an 'uninvolved' like Jisoo. Yeah he could have explained a lot better, but I think the point he was trying to make is he doesn't have to explain himself. What's done is done, and he has worked to move past that.

Perhaps Junu isn't comfortable explaining all of it either, given how awful he does feel about the incident.

Fed-Kun's army
shit up and down for no reason lmao,love how they jump to conclusion so fast

Aggregator gang
Wow, just well discuss this with Yuri instead of jumping the gun and stuff

Highschooler's Drama. Self centered Jisoo, the most righteous man alive in the school.

Jisoo be like: It's not my fault I didn't do no shit to help her and watch her for over 3 years. No bro no, it's your fault Junu you could've help her this is all on you not me no no no I'm just an observer that's why I'm not wrong.

No I'm not saying Jisoo is the only sht here, Everyone is fck up and dumb.
Their school must've been fun for the side characters that don't have a face

Aggregator gang
Hamin is a qt.

The conflict makes very little sense, unless there’s something lost in translation. Bit contrived

It honestly feels like Jisoo is becoming like the president. How the president decides that he knew what was best for Seungah as if she were his from the start...

Users who are viewing this thread